• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Greed

Banned
Years
  • Seen Jul 7, 2008
Mines is Tyranitar and Togetic.

Tyranitar, because they're soooo strong!! ^^; And they are dark and coool! XD!

Togetic cus its sooo cute, and adorable.

*gets killed by evil pokemon*

HAJIME

so's your face
Years
I have too many fav pokemon... I prefer the original 150 and havnt seen much of the ruby and sapphire pokemon yet. But here are my favs...
Charizard, Blastoise, Lapras, Nidoking, Scyther (my original fav), Articuno, Raichu, Feraligatr, Houndoom (probably my ultimate fav right now).. wow.. thats my favs!

sh3rry

Dark<<< >>>Girl
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Mar 26, 2004

im totally obsessed with shiny rayquaza, maybe because i have one ^^. i looove rayquaza and you should too.

Glalie

King of All Arbok
Years
1. Take a guess (*Points to SN*)
2. Sneasel
3. Gengar
4. Metagross
5. Tyranitar
6. Rayquaza
and everyone else.
those are my top 6 favorites.

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
Oh I forgot JOLTEON!!! And I can't forget eevee, bayleef, espeon, umbreon, flareon, chicorita did I spell that right?, and vaporeon!

Hikaru's Twin

Clinging to Mrs. Christie
Years
Wow, ok, this is hard- since i've got a lot of favourites, but i guess it won't do much harm to tell you my top three:

Togetic --so cute, but why oh why did our dear old Mist (yes, it's too early in the morning for me..) have to leave it behind!

Chimecho --Again this one is sooo cute! and colourful lol ^^

Zangoose --He looks pretty darn...um..awesome, i guess, plus like always he's also cute!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
You think zangoose is cute! The thing looks like a deformed kitten! I also like sentret. But I have to agree with you on chimechou and togetic.

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Well, people interpret "cute" differently. Like I think that Machoke is cute and that Blissey is ugly, but some may disagree with me. I think it's kinda odd how some peoples' top faves would be RS pokemon. I dunno, I guess I just formed such a strong emotional attachment to some of the old ones...

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
Years
Iveechan said:
Well, people interpret "cute" differently. Like I think that Machoke is cute and that Blissey is ugly, but some may disagree with me. I think it's kinda odd how some peoples' top faves would be RS pokemon. I dunno, I guess I just formed such a strong emotional attachment to some of the old ones...
well i don't have a fav.i have 2 many to type so here's only a few..

BLISSEY
DITTO
DRAGONAIR
DRAGONITE
SMOOCHUM
ESPEON
UMBREON
ciao,ashley03

Celebi

~Voice of the Forest~
Years
My Fav are:
Celebi- he has sooooooooo cool personality, and he is very pretty. Also, he likes Forests- exactly like me.

Dragonite- hyper personality: friendly, warm, brave, smart.

Torchic- cuuuute!

Absol- Yay! My favorite dark pokemon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back