• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TeamRocket

Wobbuffet, is the best for me. It throws your opponents attacks back at them. Nothing effects the awesome Wobbuffet, except Dark Pokemon.

Chris

www.PokemonF0rums.com
    Years
  • Oh boy. This couldn't be more diffucult than SAT9, could it?
    I'd have to say Scizor. He isn't the strongest of the Pokemon out there, but he's sure one of the coolest looking. Props to the designer.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Well kinna obvious my favorite pokemon is pikachu naw just messing its the one and only Rayquaza.

ashlove

Ruler of pokemon!!!
    Years
  • I have tons of fav's. The number one is LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,
    LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,
    LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,
    LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS,LATIAS!!!!

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    Mines to obivius(check Sig if your to dumb to tell XD), and my second fave is Absol

Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    My fav Pokemon is.......
    Jolteon, eevee, pichu, pickachu, raichu, plusle, minun, and last but least mew!!!
    That is all, I guess..... :\

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 6, 2004
    Deoxys. If you looked at my User Name, you'd probably know. And after reading everyone's favorite Pokemon, I can see not a lot of people are fond of the great shapeshifter. But believe me, when the 7th movie comes out in America, He'll have legions of fans. My other favorite Pokemon are Kecloen, Castform, Wobbuffet, Meganium, Feraligatr, Meowth (One of my old favorites), and Gardevoir.

Purple Insanity

Teh one and only!
    Years
  • Well, I'll gvie you a top 5 list. I still dont understand why you cant look at other people's profiles...O_o;;

1. AGGRON!
    2. Gardevoir(Used to be first)
    3. Flygon
    4. Milotic
    5. Kingdra

AAAAAAND, if there was a 386 last place, it would be Dragonite! It doesnt even deserve to have a number anyway...

^^NICK^^ v.2.0

Mister Revolution Man
    Years
  • I have a couple of faves-

Pikachu& the famliy- Pikachu is so cute and chubby. Remember in season 1 when Pikachu would have a squeaky fluffy voice! It was so adorable. Pikachu seems loyal, and is strong, too. His evolution chain is also cute.

Charizard- Charizard is strong, and is cool.

Bulbasaur- Loyal and strong if it knows good moves.

Scyther5

One DEAD GUTTED Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Dec 19, 2011
    I may have posted mine in the past but here it goes

1. Scyther(of course)
    2.Absol
    3.Delakity
    4.Typholsion
    5.a tie between about 20 other pokemon XD!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back