• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Planetes.

@n_diiv
Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I just saw the Tauros evo posted and this thread is for FAKE 5TH GEN POKEMON, that was made by Pokemon-Diamond, who can draw Pokemon in the style of Ken Sugimori like this
    031_Mucrush_by_Pokemon_Diamond.png

he has no intent of faking 5th generation Pokemon atm and only does it for fun, and they are part of his own region or something like that.

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • I just saw the Tauros evo posted and this thread is for FAKE 5TH GEN POKEMON, that was made by Pokemon-Diamond, who can draw Pokemon in the style of Ken Sugimori like this
    he has no intent of faking 5th generation Pokemon atm and only does it for fun, and they are part of his own region or something like that.
    And? A Fakemon is a Fakemon, regardless of what it was made for. That Tauros evo is something someone made as something they'd like to see as an evo of Tauros, and would probably like it to turn up in the nearest Generation, which is Gen V. This is Gen V Fakemon thread, so it can go here.

AngelXavier

The Blue Dawg
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2011
    Lapras and Tauros need evolutions so im gonna keep my eye out for fakes of them.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Actually, this thread is more for fakemon that are likely to be believed, as a warning to users (somewhat). If the original poster hasn't got images to the fake Pokemon I might just edit into the first post, since that's the purpose of the thread, really.

If it's just a fakemon you'd want to see in a game, then... that doesn't really fit the purpose.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    And? A Fakemon is a Fakemon, regardless of what it was made for. That Tauros evo is something someone made as something they'd like to see as an evo of Tauros, and would probably like it to turn up in the nearest Generation, which is Gen V. This is Gen V Fakemon thread, so it can go here.
    Yes, it's a Fakemon. But, not all Fakemon belong on this thread. This thread is for fake Pokemon that were intended to fool people into thinking they were real Gen V Pokemon.

Now, I'm not sure if it was intended to be used that way, but it was made for Gen IV, even if it was made to fool people, so it doesn't belong in this thread.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • I bet when the real evolutions come out, I will be all "Oh come on! The fake ones were so much better!!!!!", it's sad really, and I was starting to like the fake ones, but at least Mijumaru will be staying an otter and not turning into a sea lion (I actually liked that one the most).....

AuraAshley1990

Moon night bomb
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2011
    to bad they were fake. some of the pokemon looked good. especially the water ones

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    Hey everybody, it seems serebii found pictures of starter evolutions that are most probably fake, although thats not fully confirmed. If someone can post them here, it would be great because I can't seem to find the pictures :P.

Darksun

triple rainbow, yo
    Years
  • They all look hideous, so thank Arceus they're fake. Mijumaru's skin can't suddenly turn blue, ugh. I'll not be pleased if the official ones looks anything like them, but they may. D: GameFreak, you can ruin Pokabu and Tsutarja (lol, sorry Pokabu and Tsutarja -fans), but NOT Mijumaru! NEVER EVER NEVER. NEVER.

The original Mijumaru evo fakes not taken with a camera:

http://a.imageshack.us/img707/8656/fakese.jpg

Last edited:

solarowl

I'll always be an Outsider.
    Years
  • Fake Starter Evos even serebii fell for it. Which isn't all that surprising anymore.

fake2-150x150.png
    fake3-150x150.png
    fake1-150x150.png

Fake Koromori Evo: (Source: http://hanabirahanabi.blog.shinobi.jp/Entry/305/)
    koromori_evo-150x150.jpg
    wow sooooooooooooooooooo fake
    I mean like mijumaru and tsutarja second evos are kinda real cause of the beta artwork ( but not the blue skin) but their last evos look nothing alike
    and i can just imagine getting out of bed at midnight and seeing pokabus evolutions. One word. scary. lol

The Red Chain

Fake Starter Evos even serebii fell for it. Which isn't all that surprising anymore.

fake2-150x150.png
    fake3-150x150.png
    fake1-150x150.png

Serebii didn't fall for it necessarily. He posted on the site it was not confirmed in capped bolded letters and that he "normally doesn't post stuff like this", but the pictures had special circumstances that he listed out. He probably just posted it for speculation purposes for the most part.

I'm glad all the starters are fake, except for Tsu and Miju's second evos, and sad that the Koromori evo is fake. D: The second evos were shown in the beta art, but since it's only beta they are subject to change. I really liked how Koromori's turned into partially human... it made it look.. so pretty. *w*

Sora's Nobody

The Official Roxas
    Years

• Serebii didn't fall for it necessarily. He posted on the site it was not confirmed in capped bolded letters and that he "normally doesn't post stuff like this", but the pictures had special circumstances that he listed out. He probably just posted it for speculation purposes for the most part.

I'm glad all the starters are fake, except for Tsu and Miju's second evos, and sad that the Koromori evo is fake. D: The second evos were shown in the beta art, but since it's only beta they are subject to change. I really liked how Koromori's turned into partially human... it made it look.. so pretty. *w*

[/CENTER]
    So.. they WERE really fake. Thats really sad in some aspects.

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • Fake Starter Evos even serebii fell for it. Which isn't all that surprising anymore.

fake2-150x150.png
    fake3-150x150.png
    fake1-150x150.png

I think you all should, check serebii for today news, they might no tbe fake afterall. But we will still have to w8.

New Pokémon in my signature???

I thin that pic is fake, since on the computer screen you can see spanish website, which probably means the personn who did this is spanish, and if some1 got the games before eery1 else, i think that person would be japanese, or atleast would be surfing japanese websites :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • The picture was published in a Spanish website called "Pokéxperto" whose manager claims to have Japanese contacts, who say that images of starters are true. Three Spanish websites have said the same thing.. Anyway I think it's fake.

P.D: Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited:

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    ...o_O Okay, until the Pokemon website updates them as the evolutions, we'll just assume they're fake. Not really sure on this. >________>; If anyone else creates threads on it, then I'll be merging them with this one until proven real.

As for the signature, mhm, assuming it's fake too.

Back