• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
Years
  • I thought it would be a good idea to make a thread to show off of all the fake pokemon being released so people wouldn't be confused and think they are real:

isthisreallyaleak2.jpg

Aparuka (sheep)

Cotton Camel Pokemon
    Type: Grass/Flying
    Ability: Thick Fat / [second ability has to do with cotton, but the screenshot is showing this ability come into play]

isthisreallyaleak3.jpg

Naoie (samurai thing)

Tyrant Pokemon [?]
    Type: Dark/Steel
    Ability: Shadow Tag

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2014
    It's a shame they are fake because they are actually pretty cool.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • The fake tauros evolution and the green cobra thing that was mentioned are also fake Serebii said there should be some fan art of them somewhere.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    How do we know they're fake? As someone said above, they're quite cool so if they're fake it is a shame.

rocky505

<Now who's awesome!
    Years
  • They are fake because it is not time for Coro Coro and they do not show things like this on PS. They are fake.

biancafanboy

Pokemon master
    Years
  • I hope they come out with some good pokemon this gen. I wonder if they would ever take pictures from fan made sites and make them real.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • its too early for leaks like ppl said. i would acc have the sheep on my team. i like it. hope its real, you cant break it away!
    The bug.. huhhh its ok i guess.
    This person must have been talent to do this then. still hoping real <3

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    The typing makes no sense at all thats why its obviously fake

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • n wasent it said that one of the legendary trio was a cotton pokemon. well thats a cotton sheep! i also heard somewhere thats this "extra book" whick these might have came from. or something like that

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    can some one please tell me what the rumor about the trio was I know i read it in another thread but i can't find it
    also just have to point this out but "too early to be leaks" seems like an oxymoron (if you don't know what that means look it up) but yeah their probably fake either way but it would be cool if they were real

Kanto_Johto

Never glimpse the truth
    Years
  • Looks better than Mijumaru though. And the ones posted in the OP. Whoever made it has captured the artstyle of the officiallly announced Pokemon perfectly, hence its legit look.

Edit: @ Conor

Back