• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
Years
  • hmm going back to the Pre Evos for Rankurusu
    that should mean Gochiruzeru should have the same amount being opposites right?
    since they're version exclusives and all that jazz O_O; don't really care just wonderin xD

WHEEE~!! i love the little Candle ='DD looks like i found my Fire Type for this region
    -^^-
    the second stage heehee, forgive me for saying...
    It reminds me of a Heartless from Kingdom Hearts xDD which there isn't anything wrong with that
    i for one have always wanted to train a Heartless and kick some...grass types with it ;D
    oohhh i'm such a Comedian ;DD heehee

Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2011
    Something I'd like to know is if all three are roaming pokemon, how does that bull-like one get around? I mean with Raikou, Suicune, and Entei they looked lean and swift, but this guy just looks bulky (I'm going off the silhouette). Regardless of what the real sprite actually looks like, it won't change the fact that it is a large pokemon that is most likely heavy. Yes, it can move around and such but it couldn't be that quick. Unless it moves underground like Hippowdon.

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2016
    I really love the concept of a candle and a lamp Pokemon that are both Ghost/Fire. However, if that is the final evolution, it doesn't really look like it will be of much use either in game or in competitive battles (I'm going off just looks alone; it just doesn't look very "big"). Still cool.

Um... Wobbuffet? :) In any case, it's meant to have a third stage that looks like a candelabra.

I know! the first two look similarish..... but the third one, this bear thing, looks NOTHING like the other two to me. I like all of them, but they don't look very much like a trio to me.

I figured it out the other day - and I'm going to keep saying this until it sticks! - they're the Legendary Goats! Steel and Grass look like goats, Rock looks like a ram...

Lucario is Fighting/Steel, yes. And blue.

But it's also not Steel/Fighting, blue, with lightning bolts on it's body.

The lightning bolts make it fishy to me.

They are going to look different these are just fan made sprites of them or "mock ups" so the real one's should look better :)

I hope so, the colouration on the blue and green ones, for me, is terrible. Especially the blue one; the bright blue is too bright and too flat, with no texture to it, and for the life of me I can't work out why the spikes on its forelegs are different-coloured to those on its back legs. I like the Rock one, although I do wish some more Rock types could be something other than grey.

King Gumball

Haven't been here for ages...
    Years
  • Haha I like the candle pokemon. hey just look like really weak pokemon, and remind me of Beauty and The Beast candle. They are so cute though.

I love the new evo of Yorterrie though: http://pokebeach.com/news/0910/black-white/hahderia.jpg

And I love the tadpole pokemon and the new fighting type replacing Machop. Win. It fights with a plank of wood.

Futsude looks so weird. Funny bug, hopefully it will evolve into something spectacularly beautiful seeing as it's colours are really pretty.

Last edited:

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    the lil puppy is ugly in its official artwork, but in its sprite its ADORABLE! its one of those few times i like the sprite over the artwork :)
    & the evo, is just wow! my mouth dropped i cant stand it, but i love it at the same time :cer_laugh:

anyone else see the gym leaders?
    looks like i was wron, ground type gym :(
    & still no dark type :(

just 1more day!

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • Futsude looks so weird. Funny bug, hopefully it will evolve into something spectacularly beautiful seeing as it's colours are really pretty.

Well, you're not in luck, because Pokexperto has said that it's evolution is the UGLIEST Pokemon in the Isshu dex, it's brown, with two eyes, one on each side of the body, with spikes all over it's body, it's not a pretty sight.....

Back