• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

Years
  • what type of art it is irrelevant. The point is, aside from that blue fish, yannapu, shinjika, swana, and mamanbou are confirmed Gen V. pokemon.

Art=Fake
    Pokemon (minus the blue fish)= real

Darksun

triple rainbow, yo
    Years
  • I like the official art for Mamanbou and Yanappu a lot better than their art on that fake scan. The fish was the only good one IMO. I'm looking forward to the official Sugimori-art of Basurao, so we can get a closer and more accurate look on what it has to offer. And I'm hoping for no more fake art. >_>

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
    Years
  • i have found a new one!
    source:http://www.gamesradar.com/f/pokemon-monday-black-white-rumor-roundup/a-20100621135743733082
    minotauros--article_image.jpg

tauros evo! hopefully gamefreak will make a pokemon like that, then im happy!

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Why are there tons of stupid people out there that don't care to search deviantart? Tons of pokemon fans make fanart on Deviantart. They never claim it as real because its fanart.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yeaaah if that were a real fake I'd be... scared. At least it's not as bad as that owl plant. >_______>; /hated it

Years
  • The fake tauros evo based on a minotaur is a cool idea in theory, that art is allright, but like Hiiro said it could use some aesthetic tweaks to its design.

http://www.serebii.net/fakes/
    explains all fakes <.<

Hes right!If you see the new Preview of BW u can see all those pokemon.Your mistaken..

The blue fish is fake, as is the evo for shinjika. The others, shinjika, Swana, mamanbou, and yannapu are real pokemon. for the billionth time. Now the art is obviously fake. but those 4 pokemon arent, which is what i said to start with.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • The fake tauros evo based on a minotaur is a cool idea in theory, that art is allright, but like Hiiro said it could use some aesthetic tweaks to its design.

The blue fish is fake, as is the evo for shinjika. The others, shinjika, Swana, mamanbou, and yannapu are real pokemon. for the billionth time. Now the art is obviously fake. but those 4 pokemon arent, which is what i said to start with.
    Yeah only those 4 you stated are real the blue fish is fake, fans who hope are it's real are in denial that it's fake...

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2012
    Too bad Aparuka isn't a real B/W Pokemon. It looks pretty real compared to the other fakemon.

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010

That would only be cool if it were for Digimon. As a Tauros evolution though, I can see a lot of better ideas for it - just not that one. :\

it looks like a gen one evo

BOO HOO DERP IT SUCKS ITS JUST TAUROS STANDING ON 2 LEGS DERP DERPP

Back