• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire pokemon club

Status
Not open for further replies.

serpenter

Eternal Inferno
Years
  • hay, can i join i LOVE fire tyep pokemon they are sooo cool, and cute, and strong and... ohhh i could go on for ever XD my faverate fire pokeman is and always be charmander...no cynderquill, or maby torchik, possibly flearion, irrrr, all of em! my favorate fire move is blaze kick, and sacred flame and flame thrower and the bulbasaur in my sig is a dare:D

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    FireFlameRyu said:
    I know^^ teh cuteness!!!XD and Whitney I like your sigXD its funnyXD

and oh...Jirachi? where are you?><

and welcome Serpenter

*goes and edits list AGAIN!XD*

srry I've been gone I was very busy with schoolwork But the good news is I found a shiny magmar. Yeah! :D

Totolord

Experienced Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jun 17, 2006
    Fire-type Pokemon are my favorites. (Besides, I need a club to join.) Can I join? Well, my favorite fire attack is Flamethrower. I like the Flash Fire ability. It raises the Pokemon's Fire-type attacks and prevents it from getting damaged by other Fire-type attacks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I like the flame body because it is like hunting.You lure the pray in to attack and BANG they are on fire.

fat_fill

A BIG Loser
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2005
    Hi! Totolord told me that if you like fire pokemon this is the place to be!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    well I guess he's right!! and I have a great Idea! for every person you recruit you get a point and at the end of the month the person with the most is Fire Pokemon of the month.

EDIT:welcome to the club!!!

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    ok *adds to list*

I have another topic. what is the best nature to have for a fire pokemon

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back