• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire pokemon club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
did you change your name behind our backs?

anyways why are we the only ones posting?

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
Years
hey everyone im back!so whats new?okay i have some pics of fire pokemon,ill post them up on my next post!

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
those are awesome!! i especially like the third one!!!:p

EDIT: i think it would be a great idea if anyone wanted to post sprites of fire pokemon they made or recoloured(i'll start)

Last edited:

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
AhhhhhhhhhhhhhekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkK GIRL THAT NINETAILS IS TEH CUTENESS!!!!*does a dance* YES ITS SOOO UBER KAWIII!!!!!!! and nice sprites Jirachi3, :P I need to give you advice*goes to advice book:P

1. Chrizard needs shading:P!!!!

2.Combuskin...uh...>< doesn't look right for some reason...oh ya you're suposed ti out the spike stuff behind it:P so it looks better^^ thats all I have to say:P

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
fifi.png
Don't ask, its a random pokemon I did:P
altariachick.png
major recolor:P

residentZerosprite.png
a request:P
ponytress.bmp

tyflotress.bmp

thats all :P that I have made:P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
Years
I would love to join, as my name suggests i'm BlainesApprentice (i wish). Fire Pokemon are my passion, I love them!

Lucid

Don't revive threads that haven't been posted in in over 30 days, this one hasn't had post in almost a year. Make sure to check the post dates next time.

*locks*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back