• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire pokemon club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
  • aww that's the cutest thing^^ and OMG we're on the fifth page this calls for celebration*throws a party*

back on topic...how did youfind all these?

and WELCOME!!!^^ I hope you have fun here and do not spma:P XD *goes and updates MY listX3*

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I'll go for that!!! two for Whitney then!!! I'll put the amount of votes on pg1

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • I'll make a member of the month blinkie or somethingXD

Done with the Blinkie^^

ClubblinkieD.gif
    here it isXD my first try^^;;

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    and guys, only once you've won the member of the month award you can put it in your sig.(leader so far-whitney)

EDIT:nice job on the blinky!!!! :D

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • aawww thanks so much everyone!thanks,well i dont want to choose but i will vote for Jirachi3 for making this club.sorry everyone that i didnt vote for,please dont be mad.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    thanks whitney!!!!!*updates list*the polls will close at the end of this week (or sooner if we so choose to :D )

Nicole

Take my life,Drink me dry.
    Years
  • your welcome,i have more pics so i will most them up soon,i have them of ninetales,arcanine,and houndour.

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    so is the end of the week a good time to end the voting? Back to the topic though.....

what do you guys think is the best starter fire pokemon?(for me it's torchic)

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
    Years
  • :p they are all great pokemon,

my opinion

1. Torchic-A great pokemon in battle and also can pwn all the other beggainers:P no offence^^

2. Charmender- Evolves into charizard, an orginal awesome COOL pokemon^^

3. Cyndaquil- Cute but still I haven't the most experince with it so:p sorry people who love cynda^^;;

and the end of the week is Awesome^^;;

Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    I never really liked charmander's look but I love the cuteness of the cyndaquil!!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back