• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Fire pokemon club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
I think itwas an accident and JIRACHI3 WHERE ARE YOU!!!>> its like I'm the only one keeping this place up and don't ask anymore you're in automaticly I suppose-_-' go ahead and post what ever you wnat(besides spam and andything that has nothing to do with fire pokemon!!!)

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
sorry I've been out so long.(don't ask) and like fireflameryu said u are automaticly in if you like ANY fire pokemon

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
you can join. but like aleander the great said tell u your fav fire type move and ability

Joveeno

Far Away Trainer
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2017
Can I join (well, I'm trying to say: Count Me In)? I like Blaziken and his Blaze Kick...

By the way, can I revise the banner...? I think it's too simple, maybe I can give it some more additions?

Super Torchic

HEY!!!WHO AT MY SOCKS!!!
Years
FOR THE LAST TIME. You can join if ya like fire pokemon but it was nice you asked

MY FAV ATTACK IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS...uhhhh...ummmm>> uhhh...Flame Wheel, Sacred Flame, Heat Wave, Will-o-Wasp, Eruption, Sunny day, and Fire spinXD

and no I don't like them becuase they are strong(and some are evil but HEy)I like them becuase well I just do!

oh yes Go ahead^^ I was gonna make one on Oekaki but oh wellXD

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
try and add a blazakin somewhere i it if possible because he's flippin sweet!

BeameR

Lover
Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Aug 17, 2006
i think i am going to join if i can, i also think we all should have a pic of a fire type in our sig. i want to ave a shiney ninetails as mine so if u guys want to do it i can put up a list up all the fire pokes

Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I have all but that anoying Entei because I started over my crystal and the only benefit is that I hatched a shiny pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back