• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feraligatr master

Im British you know!
Years
  • i need a modification to my trainer card
    i got a shiney charmander!
    (just put all 3 evolutions on it along with my other 3 shines as ill get them when charmander evolves!)

Shuko

Atena, WIN!
    Years
  • I'd like one! I love LDD's, but it's just too big. ^^; Do we get PM'ed when they're done, or should we just check back from time to time?

List of Advanced generation shinies I own in the order I caught them:
    Altaria
    Fearow
    Exeggcutor

A trainer sprite for the card:

What colours I want the card to use:
    -Sprite BG: Dark Blue
    -Card color: A very light blue
    -Text(SHC): Dark Blue
    -Nameplate: White

Name to appear on the card:
    Shuko

Fantasy

Princess of Tennis
    Years
  • We get mini Trainer cards, too? Cool! Well, I'll wait until I'm on the member list...and when I find more shinies. ^^

Years
  • The long-awaited next batch is finally here!

Takashi:
    shcTakashi_2.gif

PokeMunna:
    shcPokeMunna_3.gif

Feraligatr Master: [replaced]

Rikku: [replaced]

Shuko: [replaced]

The site seems to be going down a lot, and I couldn't really fit in any card work without seeing the request posts.

Darts, I'll get yours going once I hear back from my PM to you.

feraligatr master said:
    i need a modification to my trainer card
    i got a shiney charmander!
    (just put all 3 evolutions on it along with my other 3 shines as ill get them when charmander evolves!)
    I only put one image/star per shiny you own, so that means just Charizard. I've also taken off the deleted shinies. You may continue to use the old card, but I advise you to let go of the past. Best wishes on re-obtaining those shinies! I'll be here!

Rikku said:
    Hey MM scrath the last change. Need a Swampert(Mudkip's evoulved twice). PS: Did you quit makin' cards or something? You haven't posted anyones requests.
    As I've said, PC was going down a lot for some reason. Also, when you catch a new shiny, please request its fully evolved form unless you intend to keep it the way it is for quite some time. That saves me effort, and you time!

Shuko said:
    I'd like one! I love LDD's, but it's just too big. ^^; Do we get PM'ed when they're done, or should we just check back from time to time?

List of Advanced generation shinies I own in the order I caught them:
    Altaria
    Fearow
    Exeggcutor

A trainer sprite for the card:

What colours I want the card to use:
    -Sprite BG: Dark Blue
    -Card color: A very light blue
    -Text(SHC): Dark Blue
    -Nameplate: White

Name to appear on the card:
    Shuko
    Now that's what I like to see in a request! (I also think your card is the last of LDD's in use. *sniff*) Remember: The less you tell me, the more I can make up on my own! Pay close attention to my first card for Shiny Guy to see what I mean. Not that I'm picking on Tucker; it's just that his taste mightn't be the same as yours...

shcShinyGuy_0.gif

I never really gave much thought to PMing requestees. Perhaps I should if they don't start using their cards after about a week, or whenever I make the next update. Yami hasn't used his new card, though I made it quite a while ago. I'll PM.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    alright, i got myself a new avatar (my t-card must match my avatar) and this time i don't have image ready so i can't make my own card... i'd like it if you'd make me a mini card with
    franksprite8ow.png
    this freak on it. or maybe this one:
    franksprite4ae.png
    ... (i've done multiple drafts and can't decide which is best... you choose)... you know which shinies i have... (i caught the gastly first) and the colors could be something like this
    tcard8dt.png
    (i respect if you want to change the bottom stripes to your style rather than my oldschool style)

edit! in a plot twist... ryan's trial version of imageready fails to expire when it's supposed to... my photoshop expired, but i've still got a functioning image ready. so metalmario, if you ever want a partner in mini t-cards, i'd gladly help. and i'll take responsibility for my own t-card. sorry if you already started...

edit!
    rsgh5card5lf.gif
    if you'll allow it, i'll start taking requests when i get back from europe. i miss making mini t-cards. my life has been so empty without them *sobs*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aww, I already started making it... You da boss. If you want me to cease and desist, I will do so. I bow to your superior SHCness. :sleeping:

Archdoom

-=<[{Overlord of DOOM}]>=-
    Years
  • Hey, Can I get a Card please?,
    Name: Archdoom (If not possible then just Archaos)
    Sprite:
    archdoom.png

Shinies: Tentacool
    Card BG: Black and dark grey Here are the colours (black first)
    Blackandgrey.png

Text: Red with dark red shadow (MSPaint red and dark red good)
    Thanks! :D
    *once again typed with one hand while using the other to try to get a shiny mewtwo*

Last edited:
    Years
  • Another bunch goes live:

Archdoom:
    shcArchaos.gif

Justice: [replaced]

Archaos said:
    Text: Red with dark red shadow (MSPaint red and dark red good)
    Some of the card colours are always the same: the text, the border, the inner border around the Pok?mon sprites, and the stars.

eevee_lady said:
    i want to join....--' ( message too short)
    You're in if you can do as Munna requested, and post some photo-evidence. Detailed stories might also suffice.

Last edited:
    Years
  • how do i get photo evidence? cause i own 15 shinies but i don't want people to get jealous of me...--' i only want 1 with my pokemon shinies from crystal cause their my faves. on crystal i've actually bred 2 shinies and get ten baby shiny eevees!!! eevees... white...coool...o.o'

Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    So now you have 10 shiny eevee's -_- right.... im not saying its impossible its just highly unlikely. So your shiny count has risen from 15 to 25.... its getting more and more rediculos(sp) no card for you.... assuming MM agrees Hi MM *walks away*

Rikku-chan

&#9829;Neko-Girl&#9829;
    Years
  • MM I need an update! I finally caught shiny Latios!

BTW I wouldn't give Eevee Lady a card. I personally think she's mistaking normal Pokemon for Shinies. I'd wait til she gets some photographic proof like YZ and PM said.

Years
  • Yami_Zidane said:
    So now you have 10 shiny eevee's -_- right.... im not saying its impossible its just highly unlikely. So your shiny count has risen from 15 to 25.... its getting more and more rediculos(sp) no card for you.... assuming MM agrees Hi MM *walks away*
    If she says they're from Crystal, I believe her. Bear in mind that the odds of hatching a shiny from one shiny parent are 1/64. I bred for a shiny Chikorita, and I got it on my fifth try.

Eevee lady, how many of your shinies are from Advanced games? This bit of info is very important, and I think you may be being withheld over a misunderstanding. (And please read the first post, besides)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back