• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2005
    can i request one?
    name:patey
    colour sceme: gray blue green
    shinies in it: raichu and natu
    trainer sprite: psychic trainer from R/S/E

thx in advance! >_-

Years
  • Yami_Zidane said:
    So now you have 10 shiny eevee's -_- right.... im not saying its impossible its just highly unlikely. So your shiny count has risen from 15 to 25.... its getting more and more rediculos(sp) no card for you.... assuming MM agrees Hi MM *walks away*
    I'm not saying I believe her (cause I don't) but if you breed two shineys you do have a 1:5 chance of getting a shiney baby

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    eevee_lady said:
    how do i get photo evidence? cause i own 15 shinies but i don't want people to get jealous of me...--' i only want 1 with my pokemon shinies from crystal cause their my faves. on crystal i've actually bred 2 shinies and get ten baby shiny eevees!!! eevees... white...coool...o.o'
    err... umm... this really isn't my business, it's MM's... but that's a rediculous claim. ok, back to europe. see ya! o, and mm... when i get back, i'm not going to make you stop making the cards, i just want to join you. in one of your posts it kinda sounded like you thought i was knocking you off your pedistal of glory or w/e.

Years
  • kk, sounds good. We'll need to agree on a single template, though. I'll PM you my super-secret template once you're back to stay.

Oh, and I think 2/3rds of Eevee lady's shinies are from G/S/C, which I don't put on these cards.

And for those requesting cards, keep your pants on. I'll update in a minute. XD

Years
  • Aren't I a bad double poster? And in my own thread, too. Shame...

Rikku:

Yami kimi:

Fantasy:

Cloud82:

Yami~kimi said:
    can i request one?
    name:patey
    colour sceme: gray blue green
    shinies in it: raichu and natu
    trainer sprite: psychic trainer from R/S/E

thx in advance! >_-
    Egads! Another Yami. This will get difficult...

Fantasy said:
    May I get a card?
    name:FNTSY
    I could have fit "Fantasy" into the card title. Whatever...

AlchemicMessiah

We won't die !!!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2005
    name: Guido
    TrainerSprite:

shinys caught chronologically: skarmory, skarmory, rayquaza, regirock, deoxys, slugma, odish
    colours i want for my trainer card: b;ack and red

oh and by the way i became a shiny hunter today if anybody needed to know

Seth30

charmander FREAK
    Years
  • Can I have a update I now need a "alien" or "Naeusated" Psyduck on my card or golduck since I will evolve him

Years
  • Patience. I'm investigating. As a co-owner, I have more responsibilities regarding new members. I'll get the others up, but yours will take a little more time.

Edit: Update:

Seth30:

Justice: [replaced]

Feraligatr master:

Seth30 said:
    Can I have a update I now need a "alien" or "Naeusated" Psyduck on my card or golduck since I will evolve him
    (Whenever you get unbanned) The same deal applies here as it did with Fmaster a little while ago: I removed the deleted shinies from your card, but you may continue using the old one if you wish. (PS. Please stop sending chain PMs. I presume that's why you were banned, since all of your posts looked okay.)

Last edited:

OffRoadSP

Still working on Sun & Moon...
    Years
  • Hi, I joined the SHC a few months ago. The only shiney Pokemon I've caught is a Wailmer. If I may, may I have a trainer card with a male cooltrainer (blue and black) with the name "Steve". Thank you!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back