• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Ooh, look, posts! I'll edit some card updates in in a little bit. FMaster, I can't count the hacked 'replacements' for your card. (they still count for the Shiny Dex if we can get that going, but only currently owned, legit shinies may go on the SHC cards)

Runasutaru

Guardian Spectre
    Years
    Hi!I?d like a SHC Card M.M. please! ^_^

Name:Runa
    Trainer: Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2
    Pok?mon:2 Tentacruel
    Colours:
    Main-Navy Blue
    Secondary-Black

^_^

Hope you make it soon...
    And no,I?ve got no idea how you?ll show they are different ones except for the blinking stars... XD

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon

Shiny Hunters Club Co-Owner
    Years
    Hey! MetalMario, long time no post, you know? I just caught another oddish, yes a second one. I'm going to evolve this one into a Vileplume this time!

So could you please add a Vileplume to my Shiny Hunters Card?

Thank you so very much!

Years
    Post.

My interest level's really at a low right now. LDD and FMaster, I'll try to get your cards done since I made your current versions to begin with. It might just take some time.

FM: I said "currently owned, legit shinies". That means traded shinies can count, so long as whoever caught them did so legitimately. What I said is that if I make a new version of your card, I'll have to leave out the deleted shinies. It's the same deal as last time with feraligatr and co.

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
    Years
    hi can i have a card
    i have only have shiny grovyle and can the card be blue
    and i'd like the the emerald starter man

Zeos

Forever A trainer! Always!
    Years
    Name ~ Karl

Pokemon: Clampearl

Rayquazza

Claydoll

Generation, Emerald

Years
    Presto, resurrecto! A handful of new cards are here! (I redid mine with a Katamari Damacy theme (original Prince sprite, too!) which got me on a roll. (no pun intended!))

As for the existing unfinished requests, I will simply ignore them. They're certainly stale enough. If you would still like me to do a card, speak up! (SHC members only!)

MetalMario: [replaced]

Lady Demoonica Darkmoon:

Shiny Shuckle:

Edit: Runasutaru:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • UK
    • Seen Mar 26, 2013
    Well since the shop is "revived" could you, if you dont't mind replace the old trainer with this new one
    thanks MM

Shiny Shuckle

Shiny Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    thanks mm it looks good, since when did they change that the length had to be 25 characters

pokebryce

devoted shiny hunter
    Years
    hey, i requested a card and you didnt do it, is there any chance you could cause i'm in the shiny hunters club

.::Escalator::.

Foe HOUNDOOM used HOWL!
    Years
    -I have a Shiny Bellossom, hunting for a shiny Skarmory and a shiny Zubat.
    -

-Bars: Blue/Space Behind Trainer: Red/SHC: Black. Figure I'd better specify.
    - .::E::.

Last edited:
    Years
    Escalator, I'll get back to you once ryan's agreed that you're in.

I've also just noticed that Rioku actually doesn't own any shinies, and I've just decided on a method for providing cards for members without shinies. Observe:

Rioku:

Their target shiny will be shown as greyed out and no stars will be present. (My apologies for the atrocious colour scheme; that's what ya get when you don't specify! XD)

Metis

New Water Gym ******
    Years
    Can you get me a card? I currently have Shiney Bellosom, Zigzagoon, Kingdra, Charizard, and Swablu. I'd also like the 5th card sprite that's on your list of examples. Tahsnk and Viva la SHC!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back