• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Pocoyo? PWNAGE! I love that show! (It's on for my now 3-year-old nephew a lot, XD!) Pato is the best!

I'll edit in a card shortly.

Edit1: (Partially OT) Would you like me to prepare a sprite-ified Pocoyo for your card? I think it would help to keep the look more consistent.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    You're completely welcome to join in the SHC Card production if you like. I'll email you some updated card shtuff. (The red used in your card is from the tie, and is actually just a touch darker than the 'stock' red.)
    Thanks for the card! But, I'll have to turn down your offer of rejoining the SHC Card production (at least for the time being). I don't have enough time on my hands to be doing the cards... Oh well... Thanks again, it's awesome!

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    MetalMario said:
    Edit1: (Partially OT) Would you like me to prepare a sprite-ified Pocoyo for your card? I think it would help to keep the look more consistent.
    yea ok, but nevermind if youve started already

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Super Typhlosion said:
    Awesome job man, Keep it up. I would love one ^.^!

Could i please have..

Pokemon:Typhlosion"makehimashiney"Skarmory,Gyradose,Venasaur,Gengar,Tyranitar
    The one with brenden in? ^.<
    Colors:DarkBlue,Black

TY!:classic:​
    dont worry i got this one MM
    READ THE FIRST POST, YOU GOTTA BE A SHINEY HUNTER MEMBER!!!!
    sorry if you are :P
    oops sorry your a newB sorry for sounding a liitle rude :P

Years
  • Another one's done:

Pok?Munna:

Yes, I am too perfectionist... How else could I spend so much effort making a sprite of some CG toddler character for someone else's card?

Years
  • Only one? No 'little weirdos' (or modestly hot chicks, XD) this time, I guess...

KageSora:

See you next time!

Last edited:

BG pokemon freak

Has 6 Shiny pokemon ... YAY
    Years
  • I would like to recuest one too. :nervous:
    my shinyes are 1st- Krabby and 2nd- Rattata and I am NOT willing to evolve them :paranoid:
    I want the boy from fire red and name - BGFan plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
    p.s. I do't care about the background very much but I would prefer fire red or Metang silver

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    can i request one metalmario
    name: sc
    shinies latios and ratata
    MetalMario
    PLS!!! PM ME!!IF FINISHED!!!!

Years
  • You need to reach 30 posts for your parole period to end. Then, you will qualify for a card.

MetalMario:

I'll wait till I evolve him before I use it.

Huzzah! New shiny, and it's a good one, too! You know you have too many shinies when your card gets forced to dithering! (257 colours, but PSP was nice. I betcya can't even tell it's dithered!) And I'm only one more shiny away from a green star! w00t for making it in a system which I fabricated!!

Last edited:

shinycollector

I'm back!
    Years
    • Seen Aug 6, 2012
    hey can i have one now!!!!!!! im in 30 post in the CLUB!!!!!!weeeee
    shinies: rayquaza latios delibird gengar blissey ratata kecleon and roselia!!!!!

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    i want one.
    shinies: raikou, masquerain, and frillish
    colors:red and green
    and i want the emerald boy trainer

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back