• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Salamence Master said:
hey i requested to join is that good enough? if so:
my shinies: gyarados, tyranitar, celebi (in order i got them)
t sprite:
salamencemastersprite.png

and colours: blue and silver
"Salamence Master"'s rather long. Hows about Matty, like your trainer card?

Rikku said:
2: I'm new to the SHC and I'd like a card!
I have these shinies! Jirachi, Beautifly, Roselia, Butterfree, Gengar, Blaziken, Azumarill, and Celebi
Name: Rikku
Sprite:
firehero2.png

Colors: Pink and Black. If I can only have one color just Pink
For the sake of size, I think it's best to keep to the 64x64 sized sprites. Mind if I use the smaller FR/LG girl, but recoloured like yours?

Years
jhgghyu said:
Just a quick question, does the G/S Shiny Gyarados count (since almost everyone has it)? If so, i'd like it added to my card. Thanks so much!!!:)
Since the shiny mechanics were changed for the GBA, I'm considering metal-gen shinies to be seperate from advanced-gen shinies. For the sake of consistency, I'm putting only advanced-gen shinies on these cards. (Otherwise, we'd see Gyaradoses everywhere! My card would have three, a ditto, and a Meganuim. :))

I'll put a reminder in the top post that only Advanced-gen shinies should be listed.

Update: Rikku ready to go!
[replaced]

Last edited:

Shiny guy

Mew master
Years
I would like a t card I am a member too i have these shinys
Salamence
Rayquaza
Metagross
Groudon
Kyogre
Latias

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
-gastly, zubat
-
karensprited3lx.png

-if you can emulate the kinda purply blue colour as seen on the banner and white. if not, just a light purple and white would be awesome.
-the name should read "rsgh5"

and... to save on postcounts
yami_zidane would like a new card with fearow and typhlosion in a "nice purple" colour with the same sprite that i'm using.

Years
The next bunch is on the way! Salamence Master, I'm still waiting for an OK. I'll post your card then.

Jirachi3:
shcJirachi3.gif

rsgh5:
shcRsgh5_2.gif

Yami_Zidane:
shcYami_2.gif

Shiny guy:
shcShinyGuy_0.gif

I'm trying out a new "experimental" colour scheme with this last one. I should hope our favourite Dome Ace is to your liking, Shiny Guy? I also couldn't fit your entire name, so I dropped the 'in' from it. Looks good?

An aside note: Before you submit, please make sure that your shiny card request is complete!

Last edited:

Matty_Boi

Stop the spam ppl!!!
Years
quote:"Salamence Master"'s rather long. Hows about Matty, like your trainer card?

sure sorry i should have realized that :dead: Matt is my real name so ya go with Matty:)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
ya, when i was making these cards i had people specify what name they wanted on the card in 6 characters or less... maybe you want to do something like that too? who knows, it's your thing now, not mine. but i like what you're doing. my card looks awesome, thank you! i'd give you rep, but i gave it to you too recently...

dantethekllr

rare/shiny pokemon hunter
Years
I'm a member of the shiny hunters,but...umm...i dont have any shinys,but could you put a poochyena in it?Because thats the first one im planning to catch...

rstrainer51.png

this is the sprite i want in my card,could you make it red and black?

thank you if you can do this card

Baker's Bulbasaur

Pokemon Bard
Years
thanks for me T-card, it's great, althoagh admittedly I am thinking of starting a new game and beginning all again, but that wont be for a while, so tha card ois great ^^

*adds to sig*

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
metalmario... i question the truth behind LL's most recent claim of captured shinies. she has said nothing of a shiny aron in the club. it seems as though she has abandoned her bullcrap capturing luck and picked up bullcrap trading luck.
Latios Lover on june 9th said:
im now currently going to hunt for a shiny horsea in emerald.
Latios Lover on june 14th said:
well finally i found out my brother has a shiny horsea i asked if he trade it for a bellsport hes stupid and said yes
Latios Lover on june 1st said:
well its been 29 hours nothing im still looking hatches speal egg omg nothing again darn
Latios Lover on june 11th said:
well ive finnaly got my friend to trade me the speal and im lucky its shiny to
well ive finnaly caught you. does anybody else notice a trend here? the trying hard to catch a shiny and then it magically appears on somebody close's game?? and aron?... you never even mentioned that. metalmario... i would lose quite a lot of respect for you if you make this update. o, and i decided to change my card so that it goes with my sig (i didn't want to bug you because i made a request like a day ago) o, and http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=41555 somebody's cramping our t-card style MM...

omega-g

eon trainer
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2008
hi can i have a red and blue card with omega-g as the name
this guy as the trainer
bfdh.bmp
and can i have a shiny spinarak(which i have), and a shiny slugma and a shiny charizard as those are what im now hunting for please

Years
The next batch is on the way!

Dante:
shcDante_0.gif

Whoops, it looks like you bwoke it! Null pointer exception!

Shiny Guy:
shcShinyGuy.gif

Monsieur Equippe Aqua Fran?ais! I still hope the fruity colour scheme is your style; you never did tell me what exactly you preferred...

OmegaG:
shcOmegaG.gif

The only normal one of the bunch!

neopolis3

Wee, Unown!
Years
Oh, I want one too! I have a Tentacool, Tentacruel, Poochyena and Makuhita. I'll have Emerald Brendan as a trainer, and red and white color scheme.

(Yes, I am a member of the Shiny Hunters Club).

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
rsgh5 said:
metalmario... i question the truth behind LL's most recent claim of captured shinies. she has said nothing of a shiny aron in the club. it seems as though she has abandoned her bullcrap capturing luck and picked up bullcrap trading luck.

well ive finnaly caught you. does anybody else notice a trend here? the trying hard to catch a shiny and then it magically appears on somebody close's game?? and aron?... you never even mentioned that. metalmario... i would lose quite a lot of respect for you if you make this update. o, and i decided to change my card so that it goes with my sig (i didn't want to bug you because i made a request like a day ago) o, and http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=41555 somebody's cramping our t-card style MM...
well its because i just looked at my ruby game and it had an aron and its true about all the shinies ok please make this up date

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back