• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Shiny Hunter's Club Card Requests v.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Oct 14, 2016
I dont think that you are very truthful,LL and this why:

1.you just looked on ruby and you *magically* obtained a shiny aron
2.in the sprite scrapbook you said you made sprites that were actually ripped off of mew's hideout
3.all your close freinds have obtained the exact shiny you're looking for.

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
Years
Jirachi3 said:
I dont think that you are very truthful,LL and this why:

1.you just looked on ruby and you *magically* obtained a shiny aron
2.in the sprite scrapbook you said you made sprites that were actually ripped off of mew's hideout
3.all your close freinds have obtained the exact shiny you're looking for.
1.i just found my ruby a few days ago
2.im mew kitty
3.no they dont

Super_Lawliet

An eye for an eye my friend
Years
I'd like a card with the name Kat on it (I'm just going with my game name)
Shinies- Blaziken, Seviper, Absol, Milotic, Sableye, Zangoose
Sprite-
frlgemtr137.png

Colors-Black, Green

(yes I am amember)

Thank you so much

Years
Another batch ready:

Neopolis3:
shcNeopolis3.gif

Rikku: [replaced]
Golden Deoxys:
shcKat.gif

I'm in need of an OK before I can post the Master duo's cards (Salamce and pk (LL)).

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
The next batch is on the way!

Dante:
shcDante_0.gif

Whoops, it looks like you bwoke it! Null pointer exception!

Shiny Guy:
shcShinyGuy.gif

Monsieur Equippe Aqua Fran?ais! I still hope the fruity colour scheme is your style; you never did tell me what exactly you preferred...

OmegaG:
shcOmegaG.gif

The only normal one of the bunch!

hehe is dantes supposed to do that, well it sure is surprising to obverload the card. oh i would like my card to do the flasy stars thingy if you wouldnt mind xD, could you leave in the click me thingy well untill i get a new shiny xD :
39e6b447.gif

edit: can you use these images for my pokemon please http://soara.fc2web.com/poke_icon1.htm its just they look better xD

Last edited:

GoldenHouou

Abstract Nonsense
Years
Could you make me a card too?
Pokemon: Raticate
Sprite:
mee.png

Colors: Red and black, but if they don?t look good then you can decide.
Name: Houou

Thanks.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
MetalMario said:
Another batch ready:

Neopolis3:
shcNeopolis3.gif

Rikku:
shcRikku_2.gif

Golden Deoxys:
shcKat.gif

I'm in need of an OK before I can post the Master duo's cards (Salamce and pk (LL)).
you have my OK for salamence master's card, but not for LL's card (i assume it was my OK you were waiting for...) but on SM's card... you might not count the gyrados because it's one of those that it's harder to not get than it is to get... and we decided not to count metal editions.

outlaw

The Dark One
Years
Ok I need to update my card now

Kie.gif
sprite

pokemon - Numel, Wingull, Baltoy and Shuppet (Nummy, Winged, Ball and Shuppy ^^ I don't know why I'm telling you there nicknames here O.o)

Name - Kie

Colors - lime green and white

(You should make it so people can choose what color they want the stars to be)

If you like my idea then can I get my stars black?

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Oct 15, 2012
Takashi said:
Ok I need to update my card now

Kie.gif
sprite

pokemon - Numel, Wingull, Baltoy and Shuppet (Nummy, Winged, Ball and Shuppy ^^ I don't know why I'm telling you there nicknames here O.o)

Name - Kie

Colors - lime green and white

different color stars represent different things... i don't think that's a good idea, but hell... they aren't my cards, they're metalmario's.

Years
The next batch has arrived!

PokeMunna: [replaced]

Golden Houou:
shcGoldenHouou.gif

Matty:
shcMatty.gif

Takashi: [replaced]

MetalMario: [replaced]

pokemunna said:
oh i would like my card to do the flasy stars thingy if you wouldnt mind xD, could you leave in the click me thingy well untill i get a new shiny xD :
39e6b447.gif

edit: can you use these images for my pokemon please http://soara.fc2web.com/poke_icon1.htm its just they look better xD
Sorry, but I'm trying to keep things as consistent as possible here, while still allowing for variation. The 'official' cards all use the Fire Red/Leaf Green sprites, the same colours for the stars, and 'bluesky' background behind the sprites. If you like yours, I suppose you can keep it.

Rikku said:
Thanks for the update! BTW What happens with the next shiny I catch? It doesn't look like there's anymore room on the card.
That's a secret! ;) (well, you could take a look at LDD's, I suppose...)

Takashi said:

Back to what I said to Munna: The star colours must remain consistent. (How else would people know when they have more than 40 shinies? ;) *hint*)

Last edited:

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Nov 18, 2015
MetalMario said:
The next batch has arrived!

PokeMunna:
shcPokeMunna.gif

Sorry, but I'm trying to keep things as consistent as possible here, while still allowing for variation. The 'official' cards all use the Fire Red/Leaf Green sprites, the same colours for the stars, and 'bluesky' background behind the sprites. If you like yours, I suppose you can keep it.

aww well i dont mind tis just that the unofficail pics look better and hey i dont have to host em xD jk ill add to mine so u can delete it from yours

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
If its ok, can i show you the card i want my shinies on?
I have it mostly ready
mahshinycard.bmp

the 5 shinies are shiny linoone, shiny aggron, shiny crobat, shiny wobbufet, and shiny mightyena
and i think i filled the rest out on that card above. ^.^ thanks!

Years
I'm good for the icy ninja turtle dude, but you'll have to lose the shading on it (unless you want to make them for everyone! ;)) It's good, but I want to keep all the cards consistent. Our current style is to mimic the look of the GBA trainer cards, only smaller.

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
I'm good for the icy ninja turtle dude, but you'll have to lose the shading on it (unless you want to make them for everyone! ;)) It's good, but I want to keep all the cards consistent. Our current style is to mimic the look of the GBA trainer cards, only smaller.
i can add shading to all ov em xD erm.. i think 0_o but ill juss avoid that, brb

edit: here it is wit no shadin

card2.bmp

Years
Only... one? o.o :

Iron Spriter Josh:
shcJosh.gif

That's the order you gave me. I seem to recall that Wobbuffet was your latest find. It's your card, I guess...

Iron Spriter Josh

Noob Terminator
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen May 11, 2006
MetalMario said:
Only... one? o.o :

Iron Spriter Josh:
shcJosh.gif

That's the order you gave me. I seem to recall that Wobbuffet was your latest find. It's your card, I guess...
well, actually it was shinyaggron, shinylinoone, then shiny wobbufet, then shiny mightyena, then shiny crobat, xD but i put a random order

v-lord

n00b smacker
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 1, 2005
I'll have one
shinies:rhydon,arcanine,pinsir,sneasel
colors:orange and black
sprite:male trainer from fire red/leaf green

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back