• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rising Sun

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    lol ok sorry I didn't mean to come across as meanand im sure if your wanted to avatar you could make a good girl sprite without the hat, you are the master spriter after all ;) , but you've got my support either way you go man!

Years
  • Mephias said:
    lol ok sorry I didn't mean to come across as meanand im sure if your wanted to avatar you could make a good girl sprite without the hat, you are the master spriter after all ;) , but you've got my support either way you go man!

I don't mind that, I was actually planning to do her without any hat when I started, but I couldn't make her look good without it, so I added the cap from the male hero.

Years
    • Seen Oct 18, 2004
    thi is Avatar's game, hence the name of his thread (also name of the game) Rising Sun, and he made that.
    Not sure with what though maybe paint, photoshop, Pro, theres so many things

Barry

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Aug 16, 2018
    He uses Adobe Photoshop 7.0. How do I know? I read it in the resources. I use Adobe Photoshop CS, though unless you have a good $6-700 in your pocket, good luck getting it...

If it wasn't avatar that used it, well I know rm2k3kid uses Adobe Photoshop 7.0 at least. If you want to see how I sprite, check out my thread in the "Home of the Sprites" forum. As for the other two, you'll have to go to their game topics.

If you look through this topic instead of lazily post a question that is in a help topic, you could save yourself some humiliation.

If you mean 'what program is used to make the games', then check the RM2K/3 FAQ topic. Hopefully, if you're in this forum though, you should know what program it is...

Years
  • Sorry for not updating, but i've been busy trying to fix up some coding for the Bicycle, and a few other things, and i'll probaly start working on putting the CBS in my game.

DarkRaikou

The Annoying Error 404 :P
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 12, 2023
    Hey, this game looks wicked, but I have a 56k connection, and the 13MB music set is too big for me to download, but anyway, gameplay is better than background music!

Years
  • DarkRaikou said:
    Hey, this game looks wicked, but I have a 56k connection, and the 13MB music set is too big for me to download, but anyway, gameplay is better than background music!

Well you don't have to download the music pack, just download the other file, it's around 2mb or so.

Back