• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon: Rising Sun

Years
  • Here's a screenshot of me demonstrating the Bike system:
    bicycle2.png

And here's the Running system:
    EDIT: Seems like it wont show up now because of the censor system.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, they look really good in my opinion. I just wish that RM2K3 could
    have a smaller resolution.

freakboy

Nubbie
    Years
  • i think 320x240 is just fine

but the screen size can be smaller(if you are playing)
    the F4 button is the full-screen/windowed toggle
    and F5 button is for bigger/smaller

DarkMage31

RM2K(3) Master
    Years
  • RMXP will have 640x480! And I've been thinking... there may be some way to manipulate that with the RUBY scripting? Anyway, back on topic!

Daegon hit the nail on the head: The master spriter has finally started his own game :)

It looks cool so far. I especially like the male/female glyphs in the intro screen.

What font are you using for that copyright splash? I used Arial, in case you were wondering. Your font looks a little fuzzed out and too large, or something like that.

And I personally would make the icon more pokemonish. That's just me though :)

And sorry I haven't been around as much as I should be. For the next two weeks I'll be around though!

Years
  • DarkMage31 said:
    RMXP will have 640x480! And I've been thinking... there may be some way to manipulate that with the RUBY scripting? Anyway, back on topic!

Daegon hit the nail on the head: The master spriter has finally started his own game :)

It looks cool so far. I especially like the male/female glyphs in the intro screen.

What font are you using for that copyright splash? I used Arial, in case you were wondering. Your font looks a little fuzzed out and too large, or something like that.

And I personally would make the icon more pokemonish. That's just me though :)

And sorry I haven't been around as much as I should be. For the next two weeks I'll be around though!

I used MS Sans Sherif, and blurred it, because I couldn't find the matching font.

As for the Icon I can change that too but I just need to re-get the icon maker, it was just a quick icon I made.

Oh yeah if you want to use the male/female glyphs, tell me and ill attach the file and instructions on how to put it in your rpg_rt.exe.

Last edited:

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    For the next two weeks I'll be around though!

Does that mean you'll be going somewhere again?

Sorry to post something off topic.

Years
  • Daegon_Kimeron said:
    Does that mean you'll be going somewhere again?

Sorry to post something off topic.

Well I dont mind, I was actually wondering about the same thing.

Brendan Trainer

Let's battle!
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 9, 2005
    Well the text isn't actually custom, it's one of the RM2k3 fonts and the Pokemon message box put together.

CMS.. well there is ways to make it without images, you can either do it with parallax backgrounds or without anything, but I think it looks better with images.

You could look at tutorials on various sites such as Gaming World or RPG2knet

Erm... I shouldn't ask what was the system x.x I forgot it was just it... About the other... I'll see what will I do, gonna read the tutorials. Thanks anyways

Years
  • Well progress has been going slow on the game right now, since i'm working on charsets, and ripping music from Fire Red, so it may take awhile before I release a demo or anything.

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2011
    You only started awhile ago. We don't expect you to release a demo too soon. You're still making progress by creating some really cool charsets for all of us to use, which is a good thing to do. I would like to see a demo, but I won't expect it for awhile. Don't rush, cause you might regret it.

Years
  • Well I got the website up, but it's nothing special, since i'm not the best at websites, and I wanted to keep it simple
    Here

EDIT: Oh yeah if screenshots dont work on the site tell me, because I had problems with them earlier.

Years
  • capalex65 said:
    nice Avatar (but why don't you just use freewebs?) and also if you host your images and them put them on your site then we will be able to see them

I have all the images on my site, but it seems the site wont load them properly.

About freewbs, I dont really like the free hosting websites like geocities, angelfire and freewebs, i'd rather use my own.

Years
  • capalex65 said:
    ok but in the properties of the pictures it says: file://Olixen/user-pict/title.png for the first pic and that would mean that it would require you to have it on your own computer

Oh?
    I forgot to edit that, lol ill change it now.

Back