• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duelist Kingdom ( Yu-Gi-Oh Club )

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I remember those duels well since I was in them. :P
    Anyway, about your little cards. I like the Stone Key of Might. A nicer equip to replace Axe of Depair. :P Also the Flames of the Great Pyro is a pretty good card, if not strong. It would go nicely with my Horus the Black Flame Dragon, Blood Magician Wizard of Purgatory and Raging Flame Sprite. :P
    I have a little made-up-card too. It is similar to me, but for dragon decks. :P I have not made a pic though unfortunately.

Silent Dragon LV0
    -----------------
    LIGHT/Dragon (Level 4)
    ATK/1000 DEF/1000
    Effect: Each time a card is sent to the Graveyard, this card gains 1 LV (Not the same as Level Stars). For each LV of this card, increase the ATK and DEF by 500.

Of course, Konami would be likely to water this down for releasing the card. They already made ni-san's effect worse, who knows what they'll do to me. *runs behind Ranusha*

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^; Sure, of course you can join. *edits list* (Wow, the list hasn't been editted in a while @_@)

rayquaza master z

rock on slipknot
    Years
  • can i join i love dueling especialy because im better than all my friends with my unstopable dragons.like my prised redeyes shadowdragon and my tyrant dragon

Years
  • ohohoho i join:Panyone play here shonen jumps yugioh online? whats your name than mine is maddogy17 (grrr someone with the name loony was already there:()

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I'll join!

My fave male charrie is Joey, but I don't really have a favorite female charrie.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 24, 2005
    Hey guys so uhh has anyone been watching it lately. With the end of Waking The Dragons theres going to be a new yugioh with new characters.

Back