• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duelist Kingdom ( Yu-Gi-Oh Club )

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
Years
  • Prof. Pine said:
    Besides the fact that I think Ranusha is telling us a riddle I have something to tell Mistys Brother. I have a card that came "reflect" Harpy's Feather Duster back at you Mistys Brother called Griphon Wing,but I never thought I'd find someone who had Harpy's Feather Duster...

Yeah I've heard of that card .... have it somewhere too !! And it's HARPIE not HARPY ^^;

Years
  • Prof. Pine said:
    Besides the fact that I think Ranusha is telling us a riddle I have something to tell Mistys Brother. I have a card that came "reflect" Harpy's Feather Duster back at you Mistys Brother called Griphon Wing,but I never thought I'd find someone who had Harpy's Feather Duster...
    I thought you like anyone else could figure out which monster I am(and is also my favorite). Even my best friends on the net know what I am. I guess you haven't heard of the monster I'm talking about. :P

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • Ranusha said:
    You should probably know my favorite, since I am it. I'm just too mystical and majestic. Even though I look like a machine, I'm just a phoenix.

Hmm .... Is it possibly the "Winged Dragon of Ra" ? After all , in the anime , it seems to resemble a machine (when it transforms from the sphere of Light) and it has a secondary "mode" - Egyptian God Phoenix !

Topic - Are you getting anything Yu-Gi-Oh related for Christmas ?

I'm hopefully getting one of the Collectable Tins from my parents (which I'm going to have to pick out >.< ) & then I'll probably just get some booster packs out of my own money ;)

Years
  • Mistys_Brother said:
    Hmm .... Is it possibly the "Winged Dragon of Ra" ? After all , in the anime , it seems to resemble a machine (when it transforms from the sphere of Light) and it has a secondary "mode" - Egyptian God Phoenix !

Topic - Are you getting anything Yu-Gi-Oh related for Christmas ?

I'm hopefully getting one of the Collectable Tins from my parents (which I'm going to have to pick out >.< ) & then I'll probably just get some booster packs out of my own money ;)
    At least you know. Well, you're not the only one who knows. Yep. I'm The Winged Dragon of Ra. Hehehe. I'm so beautiful.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Mistys_Brother said:
    BTW Lightning ... you wanna be co-owner ?
    If that offer is still up, sure. xD Sorry for the late reply. *was out of town~*

As for any YGO related gifts... I don't think so. @_@; I might end up buying some more DVDs as a gift to myself, but not likely. I'm waiting for the memory arc which comes out... I have no idea when. XP

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • I'm sure that I said you could join Elite Four Lance !?

Anyway I got one of the Collectable Tins (the one with Command Knight) & some Dark Beginnings Booster packs for Crimbo ^_^

I got some useful cards from the booster like Big Shield Gaurdna & Command Knight is useful cause a number of my cards are Warrior Type.

If that offer is still up, sure. xD Sorry for the late reply. *was out of town~*

Sure the offer is still up ^_^

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • Ranusha said:
    Hehe. I got Yu-Gi-Oh! The Movie on DVD. I'm so lucky. Only, in that movie, There's one thing I'm scared of. I shudder to think.

Ah ! I want that Movie ! If you mean the recent one ... It looks SO cool , I want to see it >.<

Oh well ^^; I finally managed to finish my back-up Machine Type deck. Now I can try and convince someone to duel me using that deck :D

I got a really good varity of machine cards & one REALLY good machine card :chinese:

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • You mean the Egyptian God Cards ? I don't think the come with that game ? Well not the UK version anyway ^^;

Besides even if they did you can't use them in Official Duels anyway as they have no actual effects (don't bash me for saying that , I'm just going by what I read on the Official Site).

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • =3 I did end up getting something YGO related... and I've only opened a few things so far. xD I got a mini-calendar for 2005. It's going straight in my locker when I go back to school. x3 x3

The movie was okay. =x T'was much better than I'd expected, but I don't really want it on DVD. o_O Are there any special features or anything? *will probably just download it* <<;

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    can i join i dunno if this has been asked but wat monster do u thunk u are i reckon im red eye black dragon

Mistys_Brother

Monkey Magic !!
    Years
  • EVA02 said:
    can i join i dunno if this has been asked but what monster do you thunk you are ? I reckon i'm red eye black dragon

Yes you can join & no it hasn't been asked ^_^

What monster do I think I am ? I dunno really ^^; If I could chosse I'd probably be Neo the Magic Swordsman or maybe Dark Magician (kinda like in that Duelist Kingdom Episode where Yami Bakura turns everyone into their favorite card) ^_^

Back