• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duelist Kingdom ( Yu-Gi-Oh Club )

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Hi! Can I join?. :) I'll let you try and guess what duel monster I am. ^_^ I give you clue in case you not work it out yet. I am Spellcaster and my brother is Warrior. :P
    --
    *cough* *cough* Me?
    --
    Oh yeah, and you all know my Yami: the Thief King himself, Bakura. ^_^
    My favorite guys on YGO are Mahado, Atemu + Ryou/Yami Bakura, and my favorite gals include Mana, Anzu (T?a for those of you who prefer the dub name O.O) and Isis.

EDIT: Oh, and I think Champion Steven meant the game called 'The Sacred Cards', not the God Cards :P

Last edited:
    Years
  • Prof. Pine said:
    I own The Winged Dragon of Ra and Obelisk the Tormentor in Japanesse. But I never put them in my decks...

(and I was busy all day yesterday so sorry for not posting yesterday...)
    Yeah, the official rules irritate me. Besides, Prof. Pine can sometimes be a nuisance to Obelisk and me. :P Hey guys, I've got WCT2004,The Sacred Cards, and Reshef of Destruction video games. You snooze, you lose. Oh! Hey Yamichi! Let me guess, it's Silent Magician. :D BTW, tell Bakura I said hello. ;)

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Ranusha said:
    Yeah, the official rules irritate me. Besides, Prof. Pine can sometimes be a nuisance to Obelisk and me. :P Hey guys, I've got WCT2004,The Sacred Cards, and Reshef of Destruction video games. You snooze, you lose. Oh! Hey Yamichi! Let me guess, it's Silent Magician. :D BTW, tell Bakura I said hello. ;)

Hi Ranusha! I wonder how you figured it out :cheeky:

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    hey yamichi hus that in ur avy and geuss wat i downloaded 2 english parts of the legendery dragons where seto vs amelda. wats ur fave type of monster mines dragon,feind and fire

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Mine is Spellcaster *obviously*, but also Dragon and Fiend I like lots too.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    ^^ I have Ra in my deck. :P But i have to take her out sometimes... Since in tournies and stuff it's against the rules. >.< By the way I got Falsebound Kingdom on gamecube today. :P It's a bit repetetive IMO, but then I don't play many strategy games ^^ I'm more of an RP'er. Though the battle system used on it is fairly good IMO. And besides, you have the gods in 3D! ^^

EVA02

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 15, 2005
    wats ur strongest card in ur deck mines B. Skull Dragon

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • In my Zombie Deck it would be the Fiend monster Summonded Skull.
    In my Warrior Deck it is the Sword Hunter for Attack and Millennium Shield for Deffence.
    In my Dragon/Spellcaster Deck it is the Dragon The Blue-Eyes White Dragon.
    The Only Time I put Winged Dragon of Ra or Obelisk in my decks is if me and my friends are playing by the Rules we make up and I also have Exodia The Forrbiden One(The Strongest of the five pieces) in Japenesse, but I can't find any of my Japenesse cards beside the Obelisk, Ra, Magic Cylinders, Red-Eyes, two Dark Magicians, and Megamorph.

Bakura-kun

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    My strongest cards in my decks are:
    Dragon deck: Horus the Black Flame Dragon Lvl. 8, Blue-Eyes White Dragon, Chaos Emperor Dragon EotE + Blue-Eyes Shining Dragon (When using jap BEUD)
    Magicians deck: Sorceror of Dark Magic, Magician of Black Chaos + Dark Magician of Chaos
    My Yami's deck: Invader of Darkness + Dark Master - Zorc

Of course I not include god cards in this for fairness ^^ I have loads of other strong cards, but I don't use them since I don't like them as much ^^

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • I also have a Blue-Eyes Ultimate In Japennese, since I only have One Blue-Eyes White Dragon I can't use it, and I cant find it...
    I found some of my other Jappennese cards though.
    I split my two Cards Ra and Obelisk between me and a friend who I'm dueling(Just to be fair)and we have a rule set to as soon as you place your EGC on the field (face up) you win the duel, but I haven't done that lately because it makes the duel time (if the EGC is close to the top of the deck) shorter, and plus I like to see opponet's Life Points go down...MwaHaHaHaHaHa! (Evil laughing isn't good for me...) Now back to normal matters The strongest card in my new deck is the Barrel Dragon.I still need a name for the deck.

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • I only do that to be fair, but mabey I shall be suprising my friends by useing both my EGCs against them! Mwahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!
    Sorry about that I just got a little hyper after I drank a soda...
    My newest deck has 20 mosters (as ALL my decks do) but they have catergories, 10 of my monsters are flip effects, 2 are normal effects(Kuriboh and Barrel Dargon) and 8 Normal Monsters, and also 10 magics and 10 Traps.
    this 20-10-10 combo is the way I always build my decks(for some reason...)

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • Ehh ... may I join? I'm suddenly hooked with it after playing Yugioh: Reshef of Destruction. o.o;

Never had a real deck in real life. >_>;; My strongest card would be Leogun in RoD. -.-;

Back