• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Duelist Kingdom ( Yu-Gi-Oh Club )

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
Years
  • I had a yu-gi-oh game(it was for GBA though) and it got stolen or misplaced.
    I had the five parts of Exodia in that game, but I didn't use it realy.
    The strongest card I would use would be the Blue-Eyes White Dragon.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    I guess my strongest card I out of all my english ones I own in terms of ATK and DEF would probably be Valkyrion, though I don't use him. Out of my japanese cards would be BEUD ^_^. Though everyone knows strength isn't all about ATK/DEF, right? ;)

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • ^_^ You should! We'd all love to see it!

And speaking of which, I haven't drawn anything YGO in a while. XP I should probably get something done too~

Years
  • Lightning said:
    ^_^ You should! We'd all love to see it!

And speaking of which, I haven't drawn anything YGO in a while. XP I should probably get something done too~
    Uh yeah. The problem is I can't seem to post my oekaki pics on the board. :\ Can you help me out Erica?

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • Never watched the anime much. =p;

And I dun find Kaibi dumb. ^_^; I think he's a cool character.
    Yugi's unfair. x_X; Those cards and his milleneum item is so ... powerful.

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • o.o; I KNOW. But his milleneum item is really magical and it allows him to win all the time? O_o;
    =p but I want Kaiba to win. For once. Against Yugi and Pharoah. o.o;

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • Realy Yu-Gi's ability to win has nothing to do with the Millenium Puzzle.
    Realy Yami just gives him confidence, Yu-Gi's ability to find a way out of a trap and his card's hidden power are what give him the power to win, and what I mean by hidden power is the way he uses his monsters.

Bakura-kun

I AM the darkness... :P
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Jun 5, 2008
    Yugi himself beat Pharoah fair and square in the Ceremonial Duel, as well as defeating Yami Bakura earlier in the Dark RPG. ^_^ And over time both Pharoah and Yugi put more faith into their decks until it reaches a point where they draw the cards when they want, like when Pharoah calls a cards name before he draws it in the Ceremonial Duel (I think it was Big Shield Gardna).

Prof. Pine

Hero of Winds and Dreams
    Years
  • I didn't see that episode but I belive you about that...
    I'm getting bored so wich do you think is a more powerful EGCs?

I've made some cards that I've made up and I've desided to post them tell me if you like them...

Last edited:
    Back