• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
I've been using this name for a long time... since I was like what 13-14? It's just a nickname I came up with for use in a videogame (and at the time was unique as I never saw anyone else with it... whereas nowadays there's a horde people with the nickname xD) and I've been using it pretty much everywhere since.

basically it comes from these enemies from DKC:
Spoiler:

There was a slight change in my nick/username early on though... the enemy is called Re-Koil and I dropped that - fairly fast.

Would you get a tattoo of your username?

Days
In my case, I think there are two spin-off games. The first which I played was Pokemon Conquest. It was like Fire Emblem, but with Pokemon. The game was refreshing and fun, but it felt too short and story also felt incomplete once we defeated the final enemy by help of Arceus. I guess, we could have been made king of certain region or so, but the company didn't did that. I fully believe that The Pokemon Company should again try to make the sequel to it but with improvised gameplay, especially after knowing that Legends: Arceus was also open-world like game.

Another spin-off game is Pokemon GO, which I am playing from 2021, and I think I don't need to explain out the stuffs of it !!

How do you take on the opponents who are using speed-boosted teams, i.e Choice Scarf/Band + big moves ?

Back