• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Years
  • There's no universal answer for every playthrough to that. It depends on my playthrough team as each will have a different weak spot and thus different troublesome opponents.

I'm currently doing an Ice types only playthrough and I started with an Alolan Sandshrew which is x 4 weak to Fire and Fighting. An earlygame trainer that never posed a problem fainted it in 1 hit simply because it had a Houndour with a STAB fire attack.

For this playthrough I'll go with Barraskewda. There was a trainer with a Gengar, Barraskewda and something else. My mons were lower level. That Barraskewda got a crit every single heckin turn. I pretty much just item stalled it out.
    Probably would've been fine against it if my Pokemon had been equal level though... *shrugs*

What games do you play aside from Pokemon ?

Days
  • Animal Museum is good, although I could read about them easily in books, and as such looking at skeletons doesn't looks fun. So with this notion, I will say that antique items museum will be amazing as I can see the old ideas which people use to follow.

Can you move 4th finger of your leg, the one which is adjacent to smallest finger ?

Back