• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Answer the question above & quiz the next user! v2

Days
  • Yes, we had shifted our rental home few times when I was kid, as we live inside the premises of army.Our goods and items were carried inside the Army trucks, and I used to sit there, and it felt all fun. Although change in location also resulted in the fact that I was separated from all of friends and little-friends because of it, and afterwards never ever met or played with them, like I used to do for 8-9 years when I was living there......

But if asking particularly for me, then I move daily one room to another !!

Had you ever felt electric shock ?

~Cinderace~

This cinderace is always ready for a battle
    Days
  • I am not a pokemon theme in game music listener cause I use my emu and have my phone sound till zero (this is a wierd habit for me)but my fav pokemon centre was in pokemon crystal goldenrod city IDK why I like the pokemon center in that city maybe I should have healed my mon way more then 15 times cause of Whitney's gym.;3

Your dream team?

Years
  • Inteleon & Incineroar (actually the reason I look up final evos nowadays and mine got boxed shortly after evolving).
    Also never used Samurott, but that's more of a case of it just being bland by comparison to the other 2 gen 5 starters. Not opposed to using it unlike the other 2.

Preferred way of traveling long distances?

Back