• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
Not since I was a kid tbh. It's just become another day to me. I even forget it every so often and there will be relatives at my door and I'll be like 'wth are you doing here at this time?'

It's better to recycle as much as you can.

Waffles are too crunchy

wait what. There's crunchy waffles? =O
the ones I always get here have no crunch to them whatsoever, nice and soft 0.0

Did you get ones that have like something in them or something? :unsure:

Years
Disagree. Pokemon battles are a necessary 'evil' to me. Due to how many there are in any given Pokemon game they just aren't enjoyable. It's just a necessary slog to get through for the experience and money so you can buy stuff. I do still enjoy double battles, but that's more due to their general rarity in the games.
Pokemon contests on the other hand are first off completely optional (so if you don't like them, you don't have to do them - which imo is an automatic win for Contests already) and additionally they don't involve battling and have Pokemon compete in a far more enjoyable fashion!

GF should expand on the Synchro Machine from Indigo Disk more and make a game in that style!
As in, play as a Pokemon in a world like SV, interacting with other Pokemon in more ways than just battling.

Days
Agree.

Everyone have good designs but I clearly remember a bad one. It was the gangster from B/W who sits oddly by showing his back and turning his face backwards. He made me laugh a lot for first time !!

For first route Pokémon, Furret is better than Linoone.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
No, it's not. Especially talking competitively. Linoone gets Belly Drum + Extreme Speed + Stomping Tantrum. It's actually decent. In terms of what Pokemon I like better, I would rather have Furret.

Nintendo 64 is a poorly aged console.

Back