• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Days
Agree.

I would even say that cages are bad for birds which people keep as pets. Rather it's better to go for a jungle Safari in National Park or Wildlife Sanctuary, than with going into zoos. Every living organism enjoys their natural habitat, even if we give them lots of perks.

Wasp sting is nastier than bee sting.

Years
You mean more new Pokemon than returning Pokemon ? Because with the current dex of 400 that would mean 201 new Pokemon in 1 gen and that's never happened before =P
If you mean with each new game they should make more new Pokemon than in the previous one, they've been doing that. The new Pokemon per gen has been rising since gen 6. 72 -> 88 -> 96 -> 120. I feel like that's gonna cap out though.
Personally I don't mind the returning Pokemon at all so I'd probably disagree.

Waffles are tastier than pancakes!

Back