• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Going to copy and paste my example from the previous game. It's simple enough.

Post a statement. Person below agrees or disagrees to it. Then posts a statement of their own.

example - person 1: "Pineapples are good on pizza".

person 2: "Disagree". "Ketchup is good on fries".

to start

It's preferable to be early than late

Disclaimer: Since this is a game at it's core, please stay tactful and let it flow. Disagreement may stir emotions, but it's better if we hold those in our head so things can keep moving. A comment here and there is okay, but take consideration to others and the game as a whole.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Yay! It's back! And Agree. I always try to be a little bit early.

Limon is a gross topping for fish.

Edit: Yes, I did in fact mean Lemon. Funny thing is, I even looked it up for a spell check, saw a picture of a lemon and said 'good enough' lol.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Do you mean lemon? I disagree, I like putting that stuff on fish. But I also like drinking tap water with that stuff for taste. ^^"

You shouldn't toss your clothes out when you can still wear them.

Years
I assume you mean lemon and if so, disagree! I like it quite a lot on fish tbh.

It's always a bad idea to require school students to wear school uniforms.

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen today
Will respond to both.
1. Agree. Wears clothes for too long. Tends not to go anywhere, though, so who cares about a small hole or two? Should at least donate something you do not want to wear.
2. Agree. Harms lower income families. Makes it harder for transgender students, as well as other students with a less rigid view of their gender.
_________

Views making the bed as a waste of time.

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
I would be very interested to hear why someone would disagree with that statement, However, I Agree.

One should not have to agree with the statement they post here for someone else.

Years
I agree! ... Wait, should I disagree ? ^^
If opinions do not meet, I am all for agreeing to disagree!

To say something untrue while genuinely believing it to be true does not make one a liar.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Disagree. Lies a re a very complicated thing and can cause a lot of bad things happen. That's especially bad when you don't even know that it's a lie.

Public transport should be free of charge.

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Agree. I've also been in the unfortunate situation of misplacing my change and being stuck for hours without a way home.

Knowledge is power

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Disagree. Money is power.
Those who have knowledge are basically researchers, they don't rule countries or big companies.

Twitter is the worst social network.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Disagree, they are all the worst. All of them started off as a new and interesting way to socialize but ended up being data mines and tools for ideological manipulation. <_<

A day needs to be well structured to be good.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen today
Disagree because it isn't actually a holiday. At least not in my country. <_<

A minimalist lifestyle is a good way of living.

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today
Disagree. I'd say Christmas is the best holiday :)

You should learn something new every day.

Disagree, they are all the worst. All of them started off as a new and interesting way to socialize but ended up being data mines and tools for ideological manipulation. <_<
From what I hear, the community is more kind on Instagram (but that's a second hand opinion).

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
Disagree. It would be ideal but doesn't always pan out in such a way. Of course the little moments you do pick up on something new are quite nice.

It is better to always be very early than always slightly late.

Years
Disagree in general. Depends on the situations: in a formal context surely, but in the daily life not at all. Like, with the little understanding I have of social interactions, I found that if you arrive very early you're seen as exaggerated and too serious, but if you arrive late (not too much) they don't really care and it's like "yeah it happens, whatever".

Water tastes good

Years
I had to get used to it. As a kid I lived off of junk food and drank a lot of soda, fruit punch and milk shakes. I never wanted water. But have learned to enjoy it these days. Water now is usually what I order to drink at a restaurant. At home also fill up cups of ice water to drink using my ice maker, especially in the summer months, and see how refreshing it can be. So Agree.

Hitting a child is a bad way to teach or parent.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
Years
It really depends mainly on how you "hit" them. If you're hitting your child in the face and/or doing so in a way to cause injury, then it is bad and can definitely be considered abuse. However, in my opinion, spanking your child's butt from time to time when they do bad isn't bad. I believe it can be a good way to discipline your child, especially if you come from a place where taking things away from the child isn't much of an option (poverty) or where they can easily be influenced by other "bad" kids.

Too much bias exists in politics and the media.

Back