• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Agree or Disagree (2.0)

Years
  • I mean... they get something they should've expected had they tried to use a part of their brain capacity...
    ... deserve it though... seems a bit harsh depending on how badly they were hurt or potentially killed. Agree to an extent, I guess.

You should dislike a video is it's creator is asking for likes =P

Years
    • Seen today
    Yeah. It's getting unusable. Especially since they started cracking down on ad blockers. I know the intention is to drive users towards premium through making the experience aggravating. YouTube has no true competitor and can do whatever they want, sadly.

Alcohol is idolized by society.

Days
  • Agree. Think off any event, many people get wine/beer/etc. and all of them are alcohol-based, i.e Ethyl Alcohol, and variations are created with difference in their concentration. Now turn your attention to movies, all actors, actresses are shown consuming it, but along with it a small banner is also shown saying "Alcohol and Smoking is injurious to health". So all that effort is pretty much absurd. And people learn quickly from visuals, hence showing a written text is useless.

On the line with what @Zeostar said; Movies should portray good values and knowledge in considerable amount, rather than showing charms and lores.

Back