• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-~*`The Claire x Dawson Fan Club`*~-._

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Ayah, mwar, been awhile since I was here o_0 *reads massive amounts of new posts and drowns in them* o_o;;

Haha, feelin' old eh? I'm only 18 and I'm already feeling my age XD If ya don't have stiff joints and memory loss, than you're better off than me XD
    ...Of course, mwar, that may also be from too much time on tha comp o_0;

...Hehe, I'm happy that the ever-important parents factor isn't a bad issue ^_^ could cause alot of unpleasant friction otherwise o_o even though friction generates heat...o_0;; XD

...Saironi? o_0 am I missing something here? Ah, never mind XD baka banned; baka not worth talking about o_o;

...Engagement?? 0___0 Wow ^_^ So nice, and yet not at all surprising, that you two are ready for that step ^^
    ...Or is it one of those PC engagements, I can't really tell X3

...BOX!!!!! *jumps in and curls up like his cat* o_o;;;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    ..looks like you're sharing a box, mario XD you have a boxmate :3

We wouldn't get PC married X3 that's just pointless and seems to be popular with 11 yr olds..XD
    So hows things with you, tony? :3

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Ooh, mwar, the real thing <3 I figured that much XD good for you ^_^

Er I'm fine o_0 my back hurts a bit but that's what ua get sitting at this thing for as long as I have XD

*kicks Mario out of the box* Here, have a Mwar House, the box is mine XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Naws, Amanda, i've just seen too many 11-yr-olds getting PC married..it disturbed me XD

Mario is senile and lives in a box because he can't afford a nursing home :3

..what's a mwar house? o.o; i don't trust it X3;
    Yesh, the 100% real thing X3

Porygon

Banned
    Years
    Mwar house: An ordinary house, it's called a Mwar House so it seems special XD

Hehe <3 I think that's quite brave to take that step so soon ~_^ but then again you two are clearly meant for eachother, not like you need a few years to make sure ^_~

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Mario, tony's just given you a free house, so be happy about being old XD

Well soonish..still have quite a lot of months to wait -have to earn money for a ring etc ^^;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Yeah exactly, you're normal, kylie XD

Like i say that's quite a way in the future ^^; but yeah we have talked about it

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    We are, that's why i was saying everyone was getting to ahead of themselves talking about it XD
    We wouldn't even get engaged for quite a few months yet, and then it may be quite a while between engagement and marriage, so don't worry XD

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    And to think mario may die at our wedding..such an honour XD
    It feels so strange and a little sad seeing my name as a normal member, but kind of relaxing as well..no more attacks, no more heavy reliance on me by other staff, just freedom and happiness :3
    i'm sure i'll miss it from time to time, but i just really didn't enjoy it any more because of how seriously people took everything ._.

Years
    Well, would you want me to die while you two are at the altar or at the reception? :P

But on the other hand, it sucks to see you not as an Admin anymore, however... it's your choice to step down and I won't complain. Just drop by here now and then to see if I still live. XD

Back