• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-~*`The Claire x Dawson Fan Club`*~-._

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Hey everyone, long time no post X3 Had to write this 3 times because of problems.
    Things are going great :3

Craig is basically living with me now. He's getting on well with my mum, which is great, but my dad's being very quiet with him (He hates me - Dawson) He doesn't hate you! XD

I'm still looking for a job at the moment, I had an interview with the police last week. Craig's been learning C++ at the moment which is going really well (I'm kicking ass - Dawson).
    We can't wait to get a place of our own (And I miss walking around naked - Dawson) Me too XD My dad's really stressing me out (I wanna beat him up - Dawson)..yeah..coz that'll get him to like you (Don't care - Dawson)..XD

The sauciness is as saucy as ever, if not saucier ;3 (Damn right - Dawson)
    I love him more and more every day and I'm getting more and more excited about our future together (..me too..*runs away* - Dawson).

Well that's my..I mean our..update.
    Thanks for keeping our club alive (..it means so much to me.. - Dawson)

*huggles everyone* (*high fives* - Dawson)

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, Claire! You and Dawson stopped being saucy to swing by and update? XD

It's great to hear you two are doing well. I was wondering, as were the rest of us, when you were going to be back. So, it was a shock to me when I discovered that you posted an hour before I had to go to work. =P

I wish you two a happy Christmas and New Year if you don't pop by after the holidays.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
    Claire said:
    The sauciness is as saucy as ever, if not saucier ;3 (Damn right - Dawson)
    I love him more and more every day and I'm getting more and more excited about our future together (..me too..*runs away* - Dawson).

Well that's my..I mean our..update.
    Thanks for keeping our club alive (..it means so much to me.. - Dawson)

*huggles everyone* (*high fives* - Dawson)

Hooray XD
    It's good to see everything is saucier than ever even with the parental thing XD
    I hope you two can get your own place soon, as it seems you're getting anxious to do....things. o.o
    XD Anyways, like Mario said, Happy New Years and Happy Navidad!! XD
    Stop by the states sometime for a Taco eventually.
    xD
    Yes, I'm still a tacoholic o.o
    I need to IM ya claire..next time I see ya on MSN and catch up.
    Things are so boring with no one else to poke =p

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hey, can I join this place? If not, I'll understand.

Anyway, it's 2006, and I'm hoping the 2 are having a great time. I don't know if Dawson'll see my post, but "C++ is easier to understand when you draw silly little pictures about the functions in your head. Oh, and try recreating the battle system like I did. It really helps!"

Years
    What's this I read about coming to the States to have some tacos?

Just don't come where I live. I'm having a hell of a time trying to find a good taco place these days! ><

Have to go 20 miles up to a hilltown to get to a Taco Bell.

Back