• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-~*`The Claire x Dawson Fan Club`*~-._

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    We finally have a pairing club for everyone's favourite pairing [well, nearly everyone's XD] club for that beautiful loving couple [blah blah blah]... Claire and Dawson. XD
    So join if you're a fan, or, um... I don't know. XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Dawson told me you were making this,anywho i'll join..=]

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    I see you spent a long time on the opening post Kylie...XD Anyway, thanks for being kind enough to make a thread for us. I've gotta go and tell Claire about it when I get back from work.

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    You never mentioned it in your pm, honey XD *snuggles*

Thankies Kylie ^0^ *huggles*

Kylie-chan

Years
    I spent like five seconds on planning it, a minute or so in typing it, and about a million billion years on the title. XD
    *hiss: keep this club alive; I haven't made one in forever!*

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    And the title looks very pretty too XD

It's kinda hard to keep a pairing club alive when one half of the pair can't post in here because she's on vacation and the other half of the pair is really missing her and feels like he's talking to himself in these clubs...XD Things should pick up when she gets back and, probably, end up being as big as our individual clubs XD

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    Dawson said:

It's kinda hard to keep a pairing club alive when one half of the pair can't post in here because she's on vacation and the other half of the pair is really missing her and feels like he's talking to himself in these clubs...XD Things should pick up when she gets back and, probably, end up being as big as our individual clubs XD
    T_T
    I'll join, I lurve the Claire x Dawson more than I used to like the Abby x Sawrah.

Kylie-chan

Years
    Dawson said:

It had wanna be, because I spent like a minute of my precious time making it! XD
    Abby x Sawah? =x Claire x Dawson pwn them, sorry. ;P

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    A minute of your precious time!? Gosh! XD Then again, your online time was pretty precious when you made it XD

I wasn't really around to see the whole 'Abby x Sawah' thing so I'll let you guys be the judge of that XD

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Yeah, Kylie...because I don't recognise sarcasm when it's staring me in the face...XD

Seriously, nobody knows more about sarcasm than me XD Ask Claire, she'll tell you how much I used it on her when we were first getting to know each other XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Abby and Sarah made me sick to my stomach..XD It's nice to see the club is getting more active though.

Last edited:

Draik

Hi.
    Years
    I'm joking XD.
    Abby x Sawrah DOES make me sick.
    Eww...the flaming couple X_x
    XD.
    To Dawson- I never said I lurve you 2. I said I lurve the pairing XD.
    You 2 are great staff though.
    Aaaannywaaay, how's everything going?

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Thanks for the minute, kylie XD but I'm impressed by the number of symbols in the title X3

Dawson

The Rebirth Is Upon Us
    Years
    Oh yeah Alex, I remember when you were sick for like 2 weeks...XD

Yeah, the title looks very...pretty...I can't think of any other word to describe it XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Yeah,and ya know the reason for that? It turned out I was allergic to milk and all milk pruducts...XD Seems like there is a word for it,I can't remember though. So anyway thats why I kept getting sick..

Back