• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

_.-~*`The Claire x Dawson Fan Club`*~-._

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Okay, Mariomuffin-kun, I got you those muffins that I cooked specially without sugary stuff and all that sweet stuff the doctor said is bad for people your age. Also, I got you something to read while I was in town. *avalanche of brochures for nursing homes* See, look, this one takes you on day trips, but this one is right near the hospital, so if your liver gives you any problems, you can go straight there. But then this one has cable TV. XD

Years
    Kylie-chan said:
    Okay, Mariomuffin-kun, I got you those muffins that I cooked specially without sugary stuff and all that sweet stuff the doctor said is bad for people your age. Also, I got you something to read while I was in town. *avalanche of brochures for nursing homes* See, look, this one takes you on day trips, but this one is right near the hospital, so if your liver gives you any problems, you can go straight there. But then this one has cable TV. XD
    Kylie... I WANT SUGAR!! Gimme! Or no MSN for you! XD

Years
    *points and laughs at Saironi* What a complete idiot! XD
    I'm suprised he didn't freak out when Dawson told him no. XDDDD When I told him no and that I've been sending his PMs to Marc, he freaked! Funniest thing I've ever seen. XD

Anyways:
    How're you two? ^^ <33333333

Oh! And Claire, you're far from old! =D

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Poor mario XD i wouldn't pay for a nursing home for him, though, kylie -those are too expensive X3 couldn't someone donate a box? X3

Yeah, that saironi guy got worse and worse o.o; hopefully he'll find some rl girls...but then again i'd feel a bit sorry for them X3;

We're doing good thankies, amanda :3 i'm back at home until wednesday, but craig's coming over from tonight until sunday night..i feel sorry for him on his trip back, though ._. 7 hours on trains and buses o.o; he won't get back until past midnight and has work the next day..but he said that it's worth it <3

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    Aww thankies amanda X3 *hugs*

Well i'm heading back up to birmingham for a week starting wednesday :3 i miss him already ._. he left early this morning. His mum told me she loved me, and calls herself my second mum now XD

We won't be engaged for quite a few months yet, so you guys will be waiting a while ^^; *can't wait* X3

Aww, poor mario :3 *pats* at least it's a dry box

Back