• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What's your favorite pokemon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweak

i like psyduck. :P its so adorable and stupid looking, who doesn't like it? (cept for misty of course) its attacks? the famous not-working tailwhip and scratch attack. and also its confusion attack which it always forgets...

and when a shellder attachs itself to psyducks tail we get a psybro. =) of course that is all fictional.

CherryCat62

Wataru's girl *drool*
Years
you know this is really like an impossible subject for me o_o;; I'd gotta say Scyther though. That things just freaking awesome! And Chikorita's just plain adorable and childish but can be really strong too ^^;; Then I guess Scizor, hes just cool like Scyther... Also love Absol and Umbreon. ok, theres my list.
1) Scyther
2) Chikorita
3) Scizor
4) Absol
5) Umbreon

Now everyone knows my favorite five pokemon o_o

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Mar 8, 2012
Wow, this is like the 5th topic of this I've seen......

Anyways, my favorite pokemon is dragonite, can ya tell?:P

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
Where is the "STAND AND DELIVER!" thing from? I've seen Stel have the little sprite of Steven riding on Metagross and he's saying that.

I wuv my widdle Hitmonchan. He's so cute and cool... I can't describe my obsession over the guy. Just something about him appeal to me.

I also love Machoke (even though it's bastardized by the anime), I feel there is more to the anthro dinosaur than being strong. They seem like peaceful, social creatures who would be friendly and only really fight if provoked or in danger.

Then there's Electabuzz. The official one is pretty badly drawn, but I like my interpretations of it.

Other pokes I like: all of the grass starters, houndoom, breloom, tyranitar, gengar, exeggutor, blaziken, shiftry, kingdra, and flygon.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
Years
My current fave is...pretty obvious if you look around in my posts...

Crobat is a pretty awesome pok?mon. I was first appealed to it through its rendation in the Neo3 TCG set. It qickly became my favorite as far as originality in design...I mean a four-wingged bat that can fly as stealthily as a ninja...what's cooler than that? When I got involved in the GSC games, I started to appreciate it for its incredible speed rating and interesting movepool.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
Years
I forgot some! Nidoking, Marowak, and Mightyena... I hate how terrible Mightyena's stats are, it's SOOOO cute! Silly nintendo peoples... trix are for Elekids!

E. Master

Ho-oh Master
Years
You took my pic. how could you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Any way I also like Jolteon my sister and I bought some cards at wal*mart and they were in FRENCH! and jolteon's french name is Voltail (how stupid!)

EDIT: Well if your favroit pokemon is Absol why don't you change your AVATAR to it jk jk jk!!!!

Last edited:

Igglybuddy

OMG PENGUINS
Years
Iveechan said:
Where is the "STAND AND DELIVER!" thing from? I've seen Stel have the little sprite of Steven riding on Metagross and he's saying that.

You know...I have no idea. Best to go to the source. Stelllllll....?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back