• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Unconfirmed Pokemon Thread

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
Years
  • so the preevo of gia was fake? =O
    plus i liked the fakemons including the plant owl. why are fakes always the best <.<
    (minus the samuri bug)

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Is a shame that they are fake. They look good. Although that sheep thing weirds me out.

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
  • i actually really like Darumakka now with his full body..he's not a fluffy fireball anymore..See ..that's y u shld wait for clear pics b4 making a judgement

Cyberglass

the stuff Porygon are made of
    Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2022
    I know right? It does seem kinda obvious now how it would be fake (just by looking at it...)
    I still wish that Borokko was real though... :(

Well, if we can trust the toy reveal from a few months ago, there is a real Pokemon that looks very much like Burokku, which I'm sure is where the idea came from in the first place.

Years
  • I'm so happy they're fake. And apparently the Pre-evo of that fire Pokemon has arms and legs. The camera caught it in an awkward sprite position.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    The plant is fake! The plant is fake! Though I didn't outright hate the plant, I'm still glad that it's fake so I don't have to look at it.

I know right? It does seem kinda obvious now how it would be fake (just by looking at it...)
    I still wish that Borokko was real though... :(
    Broccoli Monkey might be real or not. It's still up in the air. I've heard that the company that makes the little statues of Pokemon (how Broccoli Monkey was first shown) also makes statues for other franchises. So he might be a Pokemon, and might not.

I really want confirmation either way as to what he is, because that thing is amazing.

La Foudre

<3 Sneasel.
    Years
  • Thank God that Mijumaru evolution is fake. Mijumaru is my favorite of the starters and I plan to use it, but, if it evolved into that.. no thank you.

Some of the other fakes look pretty cool though.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Spoiler:

Those looked fake though :/

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
  • The plant is fake! The plant is fake! Though I didn't outright hate the plant, I'm still glad that it's fake so I don't have to look at it.

Broccoli Monkey might be real or not. It's still up in the air. I've heard that the company that makes the little statues of Pokemon (how Broccoli Monkey was first shown) also makes statues for other franchises. So he might be a Pokemon, and might not.

I really want confirmation either way as to what he is, because that thing is amazing.

Burokko is fake. The Bandai figure is not. The fakemon Burokko was based off the Bandai figure, that is why they look alike.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I pray that my Broccoli Monkey turns out to be real, the fake design was pretty cool so I have high expectations. It has become extremely hard to tell a fake from the real Pokemon these days. It's so frustrating. I went to bed the other day all content and woke to find the biggest Pokemon related disappointment ever.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I pray that my Broccoli Monkey turns out to be real, the fake design was pretty cool so I have high expectations. It has become extremely hard to tell a fake from the real Pokemon these days. It's so frustrating. I went to bed the other day all content and woke to find the biggest Pokemon related disappointment ever.
    I agree, it is getting harder to tell fakes from real pokemon...looks like we can't be 100% sure the latest ones they will give us are real...

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Well, we are close to the release date. We could just wait til the games are released, but there's no fun in that!

But yes, the fakes are defs more common recently. D:

o0PinkSquid0o

Squidtacular
    Years
  • Those looked fake though :/

those were two of the most early released fakemon, before anyone knew what the new battle background looked like and everything :S

I don't think they look that fake...

anyway, I am sad the angry rock guy was fake, kinda sad the owl plant was fake too, just coz he was so ugly he deserved a chance at life!

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh, yeah the little blue guy was a good design... and I think they meant for us to relate it to Geodude. It really sicks when you assume something is real and i gets u excited.

Back