• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Powah-ful Chikara³ Fanclub!~

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
Years
  • Holy- really xD?

You can call me Alex if you want, Kelse. Just so you know. Cx

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Holy- really xD?

You can call me Alex if you want, Kelse. Just so you know. Cx

OMG I KNOW YOU!!! You're that..dude. I was in an MSn convo. with you that one time..we discussed why the majority of those little azn creatures known as pokemon suck, and you denied the fact that i could kick kippy's ass. If i wanted to, i mean, not that I ever would <33

Chikara, i missed your birthday. i feel like crap now T________T

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Dactylus, that happened to me before D: An 82 year-old woman flew through a 4-way stop and hit our bus.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIKAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ I know I told you yesterday twice, but like, that didn't count ._. So yeah, hope you had a good birthday dinner though 8D And btw, I like your avatar! Thos two look like happy campers.

I did! I got sung to in Japanese which was worth a nice giggle. It wasn't even like... a birthday song, the waiter who I had been catting to about J-Rock just came up to me and started to sing XDD

The song sounded nice though, it sucks I never asked what song it was.

And yup, but it just screams "THERES NO WAY THIS COULD POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE!!"

OMG I KNOW YOU!!! You're that..dude. I was in an MSn convo. with you that one time..we discussed why the majority of those little azn creatures known as pokemon suck, and you denied the fact that i could kick kippy's ass. If i wanted to, i mean, not that I ever would <33

Chikara, i missed your birthday. i feel like crap now T________T

Your only a day late, don't feel like crap T-T

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
  • I did! I got sung to in Japanese which was worth a nice giggle. It wasn't even like... a birthday song, the waiter who I had been catting to about J-Rock just came up to me and started to sing XDD

The song sounded nice though, it sucks I never asked what song it was.

And yup, but it just screams "THERES NO WAY THIS COULD POSSIBLY GET ANY WORSE!!"

I wish i had a dinner like that, it sounded fun. Sadly, only in my dreams.....

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • If your location is correct it should happen to you...

And why would you want a person singing to you in a restaurant? XD;
    It was embarrassing kinda.
    Good thing he was extremely cute <33

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Because people singing in japanese is beautiful to me ^_^

Did you get the car you were wishing for?

...Okay, look. It's cool that you view me as a friend, but enough is enough. You break rules all the time, you talk about YOUR problems in MY fanclub, you don't take hints I just gave to say it then.

gtfo.

I gave you hints, trying to be nice but seriously. You didn't catch on, so I HAD to just blurt it out, which is what I wanted to AVOID. SS is over, the DDR club is dead, I honestly find you annoying, and you just won't go away. So yeah >>

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • ...Okay, look. It's cool that you view me as a friend, but enough is enough. You break rules all the time, you talk about YOUR problems in MY fanclub, you don't take hints I just gave to say it then.

gtfo.

I gave you hints, trying to be nice but seriously. You didn't catch on, so I HAD to just blurt it out, which is what I wanted to AVOID. SS is over, the DDR club is dead, I honestly find you annoying, and you just won't go away. So yeah >>

lol pwned.

Resa, I speak Japanese, may I sing to you, plox?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • Me thinks you pplz deserve a reply right about now~

lol pwned.

Resa, I speak Japanese, may I sing to you, plox?

Like... do it. English people singing my Japanese is funny~
    UHBUT I'm sure you have a GORGEOUS VOICE KLIPPAY <33

Sing to me, Klippy. Sing songs of our undying lust~

Hah, wow Dac, just wow XD;

Chika-chan!! ^.^

How are you today? : )

Hai chia pet! I'm pretty good. I love your theme! It's so pretty~

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    \o/

Are you having a nervous breakdown? [/wtf?]

Hi Ters, howz u?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • \o/

Are you having a nervous breakdown? [/wtf?]

Hi Ters, howz u?

who is having a nervous breakdown? *shifty eyes*

MSN was being annoying last night, I would have said more on the big huge funny/mean topic, but you know... MSN has it's moments. And like... move to the effing states >>

(so is the will of chikara)

I loves your theme too~~~ Lucky Star ruuuullleeessss~~~
    Tsukasa, is like, talking too much. XD

It's gone *0*
    I like this one too, it's funny XD;

But yeah, Tsukasa does tend to talk and talk and talk... I asked her to stop but she was too busy talking to stop. She's a stubborn one, irl :<

Hey Chika~ I love your theme <3 whats up?

Supposing your talking about my old one? XD;
    Thanks, I liked it too, but as said above I like this one as well~

Nothing much. Getting ready for cashier school at 4 today \o/
    No more bagging for me yay <3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • who is having a nervous breakdown? *shifty eyes*

MSN was being annoying last night, I would have said more on the big huge funny/mean topic, but you know... MSN has it's moments. And like... move to the effing states >>

(so is the will of chikara)

It's gone *0*
    I like this one too, it's funny XD;

But yeah, Tsukasa does tend to talk and talk and talk... I asked her to stop but she was too busy talking to stop. She's a stubborn one, irl :<

Supposing your talking about my old one? XD;
    Thanks, I liked it too, but as said above I like this one as well~

Nothing much. Getting ready for cashier school at 4 today \o/
    No more bagging for me yay <3
    I didn't know cashier required schooling o______o Have fun punching numbers, I thought bagging was a part of being a cashier too..

Lucky Star sucks >=\ jkjkjkjkjk

Edit: I'll take KND to mean Kyuubi Dactyles

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
  • I didn't know cashier required schooling o______o Have fun punching numbers, I thought bagging was a part of being a cashier too..

Lucky Star sucks >=\ jkjkjkjkjk

Edit: I'll take KND to mean Kyuubi Dactyles

Well it's required XD;
    Basically, from 4-9 tonight, I'll be watching a 5 hour movie telling me to smile at customers and to scan their rewards card. But I'll be paid so yay <3

I don't need any help with bagging. I've been a bagger for a YEAR now XD

I think he means Kid's Next Door, actually ^^'

Last edited:
    Back