• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Powah-ful Chikara³ Fanclub!~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I see. I expected to pretty far off. xD

Paid for watching a video? o___o Hmm not too bad a deal I guess

Last edited:

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Kyu-- lol no, I don't use silly Japanese terms when I can just as well use English. c;

It goes, dear Teresa, it goes. I had to wait to see the doctor for an hour to talk for ten minutes, but he's a cool guy so I don't mind. Fun fact; I just tuned in to watch the Matrix and I hit it at the EXACT SAME LINE I stopped watching yesterday. Same channel, too. How intense is that?

22sa

Years
    Kyu-- lol no, I don't use silly Japanese terms when I can just as well use English. c;

It goes, dear Teresa, it goes. I had to wait to see the doctor for an hour to talk for ten minutes, but he's a cool guy so I don't mind. Fun fact; I just tuned in to watch the Matrix and I hit it at the EXACT SAME LINE I stopped watching yesterday. Same channel, too. How intense is that?
    That's uber intense, uber.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    YAAAAAY \o/ congrats on finally making it out of bagging <3

Anywaaay, is the movie really 5 hours long? o_o I didn't realize cashiering took so much work =o

Hi Teresa~~~

22sa

Years
    It sounds like a waste of 5 hours but she's getting paid so whatever.

I miss Agent Smith~ I'll rewatch the Matrix for the 10th time just for him~ <3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008

Anywaaay, is the movie really 5 hours long? o_o I didn't realize cashiering took so much work =o

..It doesn't. You have the numbers 1-9, and open, close, and help button. Wtf was the point in creating an entire seminar on that? o_O

Dude, I just got into bagging, and it's just complete hell, so congrats on being..upgraded xD

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    Some bagger started flirting with me one time in Publix. AWKWARD.

Yeah. Sorry for the double-post, but this is necessary. I thought people on this club might enjoy the chat I had with my friend. I'll censor the expletives for young ears. c;

DactylusLegacy (4:54:42 PM): I cant believe theres no scorpion pokemon
    DactylusLegacy (4:54:44 PM): That upsets me
    Shethblade (4:54:44 PM): there is!
    DactylusLegacy (4:54:47 PM): Horribly
    DactylusLegacy (4:54:49 PM): There is not
    Shethblade (4:54:50 PM): drapion.
    DactylusLegacy (4:54:55 PM): You lying [EXPLETIVE]
    DactylusLegacy (4:54:56 PM): He doenst count
    Shethblade (4:54:59 PM): why? ._.
    Shethblade (4:55:05 PM): skorupi and drapion don't count?
    DactylusLegacy (4:55:18 PM): https://www.serebii.net/potw-dp/452.shtml
    DactylusLegacy (4:55:21 PM): You think THIS
    DactylusLegacy (4:55:38 PM): Does justice to THIS
    DactylusLegacy (4:55:51 PM): https://www.projectinsect.com/paintings/Scorpion_Sentinel.jpg
    Shethblade (4:56:57 PM): no
    Shethblade (4:57:03 PM): but if you're looking for justice in pokemon
    Shethblade (4:57:08 PM): you're asking to be dissapointed.
    Shethblade (4:57:09 PM): anyways
    Shethblade (4:57:17 PM): I wanna go play some more mario galaxy =0
    DactylusLegacy (4:57:20 PM): OKAY EXCUSE ME. ARCANINE DOES JUSTICE TO [EXPLETIVE]ING DOGS, BRO.
    DactylusLegacy (4:57:32 PM): SEAKING? HES AN AWESOME FISH.
    Shethblade (4:57:36 PM): SEAKING [EXPLETIVE] YEA
    DactylusLegacy (4:57:41 PM): MUDKIP? WHATEVER THE [EXPLETIVE] MUDKIP IS, I LEIK HIMZ.
    DactylusLegacy (4:57:49 PM): BUT NOT DRAPI-TAKE-A- [EXPLETIVE]-ION.
    DactylusLegacy (4:57:52 PM): NOT THAT THING.
    DactylusLegacy (4:57:53 PM): NO WAY.

True or false? DISCUSS. >>

Last edited:

22sa

Years
    They do justice. Pikachu is overjustice to mice!

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'm sorry, but i'll have to agree, Drapion is a disgrace to all pokemon. There are no effing purple scorpions, and even if there were..Drapion still sucks-ass.

I mean, look at what crobat does for bats: He's all badass, and makes a noise all like "RRRAAAAWWWW-AAARRRR." Drapion is totally lame and un-Metal.

..Dude, how was your 5 hour movie seminar on how to work a cash register? xD

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Actually, it was stupid. I'm fairly certain that I told you already XD;

It showed us like 10 situations where the customer got godly service that they would never receive in real life and I have no problem putting that out there~

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years

Yeah geez, I was thinking the same thing XD

Maybe you should treat your customers like god then Chika :x

And um.. I'm not sure if I've officially joined here or not, so if I haven't I'm joining <3

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    You did already tell me that. Several times, actually, I just like bringing you down :D

Jeff, you probably did, I just stopped updating the members list a..long-ass time ago. They're totally lame and..stupid. Oh, and plus I didn't want to actually have to go through the effort of combing through all the pages looking for new people who joined ._.

...HELLOOOOOO

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    Jeff, you probably did, I just stopped updating the members list a..long-ass time ago. They're totally lame and..stupid. Oh, and plus I didn't want to actually have to go through the effort of combing through all the pages looking for new people who joined ._.

Oh XD I feel better about not joining now :x

Well Teresa, did I tell you to treat them like Jesus? No. I told you to treat them like God. So snap to it x.x; *shot*

XD How're you today?

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    if you love me you'll watch this.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=P72XkJ68rE4

It's got Chocobos in it. That just makes it awesome by default. It's got the most bestest chorus I've heard in a while.

You did already tell me that. Several times, actually, I just like bringing you down :D

...HELLOOOOOO

HELLOOOOOOOOO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

K, cool that was fun. Yaaaaaay \o/

Hey Chika. ;D
    How are you today?

Pretty good. I've been listening to the song up there for a while non stop now. It's addicting T-T

Hello, sorry I didn't come back here Chikara, just droped in to know how are you? ^_^
    Its sad we kinda distance ourselfs.

No prob, I'm doing pretty good, and you? ^-^

It is T-T

Chika-chan! How are you today? ^.^

Verde-chan! I'm pretty good, and yourself? :D

Oh XD I feel better about not joining now :x

Well Teresa, did I tell you to treat them like Jesus? No. I told you to treat them like God. So snap to it x.x; *shot*

XD How're you today?

I think you DID Jeff :x

I'm sorry, I'll work harder at that. Gomen ne T-T

Back