• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Powah-ful Chikara³ Fanclub!~

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Guys, please stop spamming. This is still Chikara's Fanclub. >_>

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    I guess i should apologize, seeing that i'm not the bad person, i just get mad once in a while at people who find me so irritating.

Sorry Klippy for saying that about you.

You should explain why i should be leaving this fanclub though. Is it because i'm not your age, not understand what people older than me don't respect the younger people?

And excuse me Deimos, you are right, I should stop spamming.

Last edited:

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    No, you shouldn't explain why in this fanclub, Klippy. Explain privately, like by PM or IM. This is Chikara's Fanclub, not yours. This topic revolves around you, see?

So, unless you're going to post something regarding Chikara, then don't post here at all.
    Any posts like "Klippy, tell me why I shouldn't post! hi chikara" will be treated as SPAM, and you will be getting an infraction.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I guessi should apologize, seeing that i'm not the bad person, i just get mad once in a while at people who find me so irritating.

Sorry Klippy for saying that about you.

You should explain why i should be leaving this fanclub though. Is it because i'm not your age, not understand what people older than me don't respect the younger people?

And excuse me Deimos, you are right, I should stop spamming.
    Klippy was trolling you.. telling you to leave the forum if you don't like how it restricts your free mind in favor of this 'respect' they speak of.

Nice hypocritefest going on here :D

Anyway, I can't imagine why Chikara would mind anyone's willingless to post here.

She's been away to work for at least 3 hours already. I think they might be celebrating her bday at work too, so there's a possibility it ain't a bad idea to work today afterall =P

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    She's been away to work for at least 3 hours already. I think they might be celebrating her bday at work too, so there's a possibility it ain't a bad idea to work today afterall =P

It's sad that she had to work on her birthday, but if they are celebrating her birthday at work she might be enjoying it.

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    I'm sure they would've granted her a day off work if she asked for it. Maybe, a part of her really did want to work. Celebrating your bday with your work buddies wouldn't be a total catastrophe I guess. It's not what I would do though, if I bothered celebrating my bday. I can eat my cake alone no problem.

AnimeDDR110

Twizzers!
    Years
    I'm sure they would've granted her a day off work if she asked for it. Maybe, a part of her really did want to work. Celebrating your bday with your work buddies wouldn't be a total catastrophe I guess.

Unless she has some kind of grudge against her work buddies. It sounds like she really should of taken the day off.

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Klippy was trolling you.. telling you to leave the forum if you don't like how it restricts your free mind in favor of this 'respect' they speak of.

Nice hypocritefest going on here :D

Anyway, I can't imagine why Chikara would mind anyone's willingless to post here.

:O

So many posts~
    And no, I knew they wouldn't. The only reason I went today was because I had to tell my manager I need to get into cashier school since I'm 16. That was the only reason XD;

It's sad that she had to work on her birthday, but if they are celebrating her birthday at work she might be enjoying it.

Like I said, no XD;

I'm sure they would've granted her a day off work if she asked for it. Maybe, a part of her really did want to work. Celebrating your bday with your work buddies wouldn't be a total catastrophe I guess. It's not what I would do though, if I bothered celebrating my bday. I can eat my cake alone no problem.

They would have, but as stated before, I HAD to go XD;

I forgot to tell my mom not to get me a regular cake and to get me a huge cookie cake T-T
    I came home and there was a cake in there. I"ll take a picture of it for you guys though, it's really pretty x.x

Unless she has some kind of grudge against her work buddies. It sounds like she really should of taken the day off.

...and for the fourth time in one post~

i had to go guys kay??

<3

And no, I don't have a grudge against my workpplz. I love my workpplz <3

22sa

Years
    W0t! Cake pics! What else was waiting for you at home?

Ah. Loving workpplz is great XD

22sa

Years
    Lovely Complex!

Hah I see some care o.o

Driving is boring when the roads are slow or jammed ;; Sometimes I just wanted to stopped moving my foot back and forth between the gas and brake and just drift into the car in front of me

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Meanie.....

Having a good birthday so far?

lol no srsly though ._.

Lovely Complex!

Hah I see some care o.o

Driving is boring when the roads are slow or jammed ;; Sometimes I just wanted to stopped moving my foot back and forth between the gas and brake and just drift into the car in front of me

I've thought about doing that. Slowly, though. That would be awesome. I would too >>

22sa

Years
    Like, bam. Metal to metal crash bang. Just enough to break the neck of the driver in front of you, but not causingmuch damage otherwise.

jkjkjk

Dactylus

Your card has been declined.
    Years
    See, Chik and I are in Florida, though. We don't worry about that, we worry about random old people shredding through the roads looking for their cat and smashing into us. I swear, if I see one more car zip through a 4-way stop...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Dactylus, that happened to me before D: An 82 year-old woman flew through a 4-way stop and hit our bus.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIKAAAAAAAAAAA~~~ I know I told you yesterday twice, but like, that didn't count ._. So yeah, hope you had a good birthday dinner though 8D And btw, I like your avatar! Thos two look like happy campers.

Back