• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PunkerThanThou

way too punx for giraffes.
Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    Ah, ol' Quizilla. I haven't been on there in at least two years xDDD

OK Quizilla turned into a craphole if I do say so myself LMAOOO here is what the top quizzes are...

"7 MINUTS IN HEVEN WITH NARUTO CARACTURS OMG"
    "EMO PHRASES- WICH R U?"
    "HOT GUYS- WHICH WULD U D8"
    "A NIGHT W/ HARI POTR"

...It's sickening. :|

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    It is gross :| My friend still goes there and I have no clue why. It gave another one of my friend a trojan virus D;

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I just google and look for the longest tests.
    OkCupid had a very extensive Death Note test that was pretty fun.

I wish they sorted out the quizzes by ratings.

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    So true. :x Quizilla used to be so much more fun in the past. D:

There's still the occasional few quizzes that are interesting, but for the most part.. ew.

Lmaoooo the top quizzes used to rock and then it just got...
    ..ew.

Like, I was there BEFORE it sold out xDD When the layout was crap and such.

PunkerThanThou

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 31, 2008
    YES!! AND IT USED TO LAG 24/7. Those were the good days...I loved how that website didn't work half the time. :P

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • I just paid a visit to Quizilla. It seems screwed up there now. Most quizzes are targeted to females...every page you go its "(girls only)".

I haven't been there for ages so I can't remember the old version...that was when I first joined PC and people would post Quizilla quizzes on the OVP section. xD

Jack O'Neill

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jul 15, 2015
    I just paid a visit to Quizilla. It seems screwed up there now. Most quizzes are targeted to females...every page you go its "(girls only)".

I haven't been there for ages so I can't remember the old version...that was when I first joined PC and people would post Quizilla quizzes on the OVP section. xD
    I also remember when people used to post Quizilla quizzes in OVP. Since when was a "girls only" advisory going to stop me or Alan or Dylan or Jorge or any of the other guys, anyway?

I just pretended some of the questions were differently-worded and that's how I could come to grips with my taking of this quiz XD
    ...I like how every time I wander into a thread that says "girls only" or something along those lines, Kaga's always there. XD;
    I don't have any masculinity to lose anyway; everyone at school thinks I have...erm...special friends... >_<; Dignity in exchange for high-quality anime pictures is a fair trade XD

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
  • RAWRRRRRRR >:C

I would be busting some skulls.

What can I say? I'm a forgetful kid. xD

I also remember when people used to post Quizilla quizzes in OVP. Since when was a "girls only" advisory going to stop me or Alan or Dylan or Jorge or any of the other guys, anyway?

Haha fair enough. Most of the "girls only" quizzes do come with awesome pics so I can't argue with that. xD

edit - I wake up this morning and the DCC is dead. Hoorah! xD

Last edited:

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I'm guessing around six months until we forget about it.

I'm so disappointed, we had a draw for school, to see who'd get on the school tour to Italy or France or somewhere, but only forty five out of one hundred and seven could go. I didn't get picked and all my friends did.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    I love Mulan, shes a a princess in my eyes XD

You guy's MSN convos sound funny, if not a little creepy XD

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • I know, but Disney counts her as a ~Disney Princess~ and she's awesome, so. D: (She totally kicked Shan-Yu's ass.)

It'll last until one of us gets tired of it and change, and the others follow suit. XD; We were all bored, chatting on AIM (that same chatroom that you left earlier in the day, it continued all night), and decided to do matching themes. :D Disney Princesses came up, and bam.

I remember I had a giant Mushu doll. I mean, it was huuuuuuge \o/
    It would talk too! I was obsessed with dinosaurs and dragons at the time, so I used to take it everywhere with (but we had to leave it in the car it was so big D:)

pink-tiger

Love in the Air
    Years
  • You know what?I didnt know someone made a new DCC? When did this happen? I wonder if i've been posting here without knowing this? 0_0
    Hehehe......

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    It's been quite an interesting thread to read through, actually, which is what I've been doing for the last while now.

So, how has your Friday been?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back