• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Daily Chit-Chat [2008]

Status
Not open for further replies.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    It sounds like badly trained nurses to me, or scared viens XD

Years
    A few minutes. It was just boring XD

I know it must have been. You can always see the veins in my arms, so yeah.

I have to get blood work done next month. Ughh i am afraid of needles and i really don't wanna get it done, but as long as its for the best and it keeps me healthy, i'm in for it.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    When that happened to me, I just had a noobie nurse taking the blood. XD She wasn't used to finding the veins so another one had to come over and help her.

Years
    Nah, my veins just suck and you can never see 'em when you need to. xD

It kinda sounds like it sucks, xD.

You guys are scaring me, because when i think of blood, i think of death. And since i'm emo (without the cutting or crying a lot), i think of death a lot.

And, this brings me to yet another topic-Do you respect emo kids or emo teens or emo blahblahblah?

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I can't say I respect them, but I can't say I disrespect them either. I don't really know any emo people, first off. Secondly, I think a lot of the "emo" scene is driven by trends - I see a lot of people looking and acting the part but that's not who they actually are. I'm not saying that all emo teens are following this trend, but a lot of them, at least, where I am, are.

Cherrim

Years
    Some of them bug me when they're emo just to follow the crowd. I don't understand the emo mindset at all, though, so... I guess I just ignore them? XD;

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Yeah, me too. It was a music genre, but now it's just a state of mind that people think of as a trend.

PB.

'PB
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2011
    Emo kids don't really both me, because they don't come along and annoy me so I let them get on with it,

Emos have become a sterotype because everytime someone dies there hair black they are considered and "Emo"

Years
    Yeah, me too. It was a music genre, but now it's just a state of mind that people think of as a trend.

The trend was gothic, now its emo. If you think about it i'm actually not very emo. i also hate the stereotypes that say all emos cut themselves. NOT TRUE. I just wear a lot of black. I'm also thinking about cutting my hair shorter, dying it black, and straightening my hair out.

Emo kids don't really both me, because they don't come along and annoy me so I let them get on with it,

Emos have become a sterotype because everytime someone dies there hair black they are considered and "Emo"

i know right! Stereotypes are retards, sorry to all you stereotypes, but you just are. You don't even look at the person feelings or thoughts, you just get the picture. Well, lemme explain this to all the stupid stereotypes, emo means emotionally unstable. So if your a little more emotional than most kids and sometimes you do something to fix it in the wrong way (even like over eating to hide your emotion), than your an emo kid. You don't even need to black hair!!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I know loads of people who have dyed their hair black, but they're far from emo. They just feel like it (although dying your hair black will normally wash people out, especially if you're really white to begin with, so it doesn't look great).

Cherrim

Years
    Yeah, I have no idea what a chav is. o_O

Also, emo doesn't mean "emotionally unstable." It really does draw from the emo music genre. I forget exactly what it was, but I think it spawned from certain rock/punk bans that were... very emotional on stage? XD Something weird like that. The emo style that we have now is based off the people in said bands. Since it's a mainstream thing now, I guess emo culture just took off. :\

I dunno how it got from being music based to the depressing, trendy thing it is now though. XD;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back