• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BLEACH fanclub

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
Years
  • Isshin is proably the stronger of the ex captains.
    Stronger than my Ura-chan? XDXD There's some source that said Yoru-chan was actually an Ex-Captain as well, is it true? Lol, so far there's been no mention in the anime that she was a captain xDDD But it'd kinda pwned if she was =D

I want Isshin to be moi Daddy ^0^

BIG BIG BIG BIG SPOILER! XD Considered big enough for a die-hard fan like me, anyway xDDD
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
  • Ofcourse she is, and there was a mention of it in the Anime.. -_-.. she used to be the captain of the division that Soi Fong is captain of now -_-.

And this was shown in the SS Arc, so, if you don'tthink there;s been a mention, then, you have either forgotten or not paid attention.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Ofcourse she is, and there was a mention of it in the Anime.. -_-.. she used to be the captain of the division that Soi Fong is captain of now -_-.

And this was shown in the SS Arc, so, if you don'tthink there;s been a mention, then, you have either forgotten or not paid attention.
    There was? In the Mandarin dub it only stated that she was ex-Head of *something I can't remember*. Oh well, that pretty much figures to the 2nd Division anyway XD

Stevo-kun

Years
  • Yup, that's right.

Aw man, I won't be here when this club turns 1 year old, that sucks.. grr, it's 1 year on Feb 5th btw.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    Spoiler:

my bad akio.. will put in tags now .. sorry again =P

Last edited:

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • Yeah, I mean also with Chad's whole comparison to a hollow thing, notice how Yammy and this new arracar kinds look like...well i should not say.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • OMAIGOAT~

Got to love the preview of 113! *HINTHINT* Spiifeh Arrancar XD

The current best uploader shoukld be disappearer - I watched his 112 with subs 3 days ago and it loads so fast with good quality x)

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
  • See Ulquiorra is in 113, in other words on Thursday, I will be watching the episode over and over and over.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ulquiorra~ <333

I've been watching the preview over and over again. 113 is definetely an episode I'm going to download. If Daisuke is doing Ulquiorra's voice for the anime too, which I'm sure he is...

ULQUIORRA SEIYUU <3333

Can't wait to hear him say something other then: Kuroi Bankai. Omoi ga Hyoutekiga.

xD

And I especially want to see Grimmjow Jaggerjack. That will be the second most greatest moment in BLEACH anime history... wait. Third greatest for me.

Topic: What are your favorite BLEACH anime moments?

1. Ulquiorra's debut. [Yet to come]
    2. Ichimaru Gin "Bye-Bye" scene.
    3. Grimmjow Jaggerjack debut. [Yet to come]
    4. Byakuya, Rukia, Hisana flashback
    5. Byakuya debut
    6. Etc. Etc. Etc.

Stevo-kun

Years
  • I will get back to you on those moments.. even though my fave would probably be when Ichigo threw Rukia to Renji, that was funny.

And well, Ulquiorra's Seiyuu is the same person who did Hitoshi's voice from Beyblade G-Revolution, that's Takao's bigger bro btw, and he also did Fay's voice from Tsubasa Chronicle.

Back