• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BLEACH fanclub

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I got into Bleach last fall, and now I am hooked. I have recently got updated with the anime, and I can't wait for more. The next episode airs tonight, a few hours after Lost. ^_^

I would pick Zaraki, because I think he could take on Byakuya with ease. Byakuya is stuck up, and he doesn't seem to put it all out in battle. Zaraki, on the other hand, has had some good fights thus far. Even his loss wasn't that much of a loss.
    He only lost because Ichigo's hollow empowered Zangetsu during their final clash, too.

And yeah, welcome A17. I look forward to meeting you IRL when you get back to Ottawa. =x

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    How do you all think this weeks episode will be? And anyways, I want the other Vaizards to turn up.. I think I got the right group.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    He only lost because Ichigo's hollow empowered Zangetsu during their final clash, too.

And yeah, welcome A17. I look forward to meeting you IRL when you get back to Ottawa. =x

Same goes to you. ^_^

Heh, I saw Wednesday's episode lat night, and I thought it was all right. I didn't think Ikkaku and Yumichika were together for so long. =O

Back