• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The BLEACH fanclub

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    I have to agree with you there. Hey I have a topic, since Grimmjaw and Ulqiourra are menos class arrancar(Pronouces Ar-ran-kar, I hate when peopel pronouce it Ar-ran-sar) since they are amde iof several hollow woudl they just die ratrher then be purified like msot hollow? I never understood what would happen to a menos if they were killed.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    You could check here for HMK pics.. there is a few here https://www.last.fm/music/HOME+MADE+家族/+images

And the thing with pronouncing 'Vizard' is that you actually pronounce the 'i' like it's an 'i' and not like you usually would any other word with an 'i' inside it.

As for Movin! it's quite repetetive in full, but it's still addictive.

I also wonder what happens to them when they die.

Stevo-kun

Years
    Maybe they'll just disperse into nothingness like hollows =/. I mean, when they got killed in the Manga, we didn't really see much at all.

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Well hollows ussually get purified so I kinda think just seeing a purified Grimmjaw walking around Soul Society.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Yeah, but they've techincally already got Shinigami powers. :/ I personally think they just... die. You know, disappear into nothing, either that, or it's the same as when a Shinigami dies, they get reincarnated in the Human World... I guess. It's an interesting topic, though, they probably can only get purified in their released form... *brain cramp*

Too much thinking. xD

EDIT: No, Hollows get purified and sent to Soul Society unless they've committed sins in their mortal lives. So if you were a business man and turned into a Hollow, you'd be sent to soul society when slayed, but if you were a hitman, then you would be sent to Hell after being slayed. ^^

Stevo-kun

Years
    Yeah, I know. Hmm, I wanna know what's happened to the latest chapter.. man.

Random thing not to do with the club.. I need a new banner.. I want a Raito one man.. XP

Akio123

Sadness forever...
    Years
    Yeah, but they've techincally already got Shinigami powers. :/ I personally think they just... die. You know, disappear into nothing, either that, or it's the same as when a Shinigami dies, they get reincarnated in the Human World... I guess. It's an interesting topic, though, they probably can only get purified in their released form... *brain cramp*

Too much thinking. xD

EDIT: No, Hollows get purified and sent to Soul Society unless they've committed sins in their mortal lives. So if you were a business man and turned into a Hollow, you'd be sent to soul society when slayed, but if you were a hitman, then you would be sent to Hell after being slayed. ^^
    I know, but its jsut a bit sad with some hollow like Orihime's elder brother, Sora. I mean he was purified, but still the shinigami thing brings up an excellent question its either they would be incarnated as a human or go to Soul Soicety.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Maybe they'll just disperse into nothingness like hollows =/. I mean, when they got killed in the Manga, we didn't really see much at all.

Yup, they don't get the spiffiniess like the Boutn where they turned into ashes. Mya~ That wasn't really very glamourous, was it? I used to think that how nice it'll be if they added some sparkles to it. That's be all glittering and glitz XDD

In any case, I really <3 Ichirin no Hana and Rolling Star, but IMO, I think every OP's first in the case of OPs, except for Tonight Tonight Tonight. I liked their style, but I was never a fan of Beat Crusaders XD

As for EDs, the first and forever is Baby It's You. I got pwned by it, lmao. Followed by all Hanabi, Houki Boshi and My Pace, then MOVIN, Thank You, LIFE and Life is Like a Boat. And the last one, Happy People. I loved the way they pictured Tatsuki-chan, but oh well, the song... Rofl, no words to describe? XPP

Me have trouble spelling Younha XD [Types in gingerly for fear Bell may whack me]

Bijou said:

Oh, that's right, there was this serial killer pursuing Shibata Youichi, you know, that twerf parrot [:D] and he was sent to Hell. The animationt here was pretty~ Rofl *___*

Renji said:
    Yeah, I know. Hmm, I wanna know what's happened to the latest chapter.. man.

Random thing not to do with the club.. I need a new banner.. I want a Raito one man.. XP

Oh. Did you get jealous over my beautiful L set? *j/k* Lol, get Bell to make you one, you can tell she's a master by looking at her... Erm, Younha set XD But anyway, Sorano's the best best best best BEST, but she closed her shop ;_____; I teared over it in PM, rofl.

And anyway, I have a picture to share! Bets for Ren-chan to not to look at it *hinthint,IchiRuki* It's too big, so I felt like putting it in spoilers :DD Credit to the original artist then, which is definitely not me X]

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    IchiRuki love. xD

Spoiler:

Anyway,

Openings: 1. TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT, 2. Rolling Star, 3. Ichirin no Hana, 4. Asterisk, 5. D-Techno World (I like all of them though, regardless of D-Techno World being last.)

Endings: 1. Houki Boshi, 2. My Pace, 3. THANK YOU!!!, 4. MOVIN!, 5. Hanabi, 6. Baby it's You, 7. Life is like a Boat, 8. Happy People, 9. LIFE

Movin! was pretty sweet, but anything Younha just win's. xD

This is a pretty sweet Soul Society Arc Fanart.

Credit goes to the person who obviously drew it if you take a look at the links. :/

Stevo-kun

Years
    IchiRuki love. xD

Spoiler:

Anyway,

Openings: 1. TONIGHT TONIGHT TONIGHT, 2. Rolling Star, 3. Ichirin no Hana, 4. Asterisk, 5. D-Techno World (I like all of them though, regardless of D-Techno World being last.)

Endings: 1. Houki Boshi, 2. My Pace, 3. THANK YOU!!!, 4. MOVIN!, 5. Hanabi, 6. Baby it's You, 7. Life is like a Boat, 8. Happy People, 9. LIFE

Movin! was pretty sweet, but anything Younha just win's. xD

This is a pretty sweet Soul Society Arc Fanart.

Credit goes to the person who obviously drew it if you take a look at the links. :/
    XD, because I have had it ages, since like last year.. and I can find easy images. Oh, yes, Raito is otherwise known as Light in Death Note. And I like him more than L. And btw, the song is called "D-tecnoLIFE" XD ^^;

Hmm.. putting them in an order.. mine would be

Intros: 1. D-tecnoLife - 2. Rolling Star - 3. ~*Asterisk 4. Tonight Tonight Tonight - 5: Ichirin no Hana

Outros: 1. Thank You!!/Movin !! - 3. Happy People - 4. Baby It's You - 5. Houki Boshi - 6. LIFE - 7. My Pace - 8. Hanabi - 9. Life is like a Boat - 10. Current one.

Back