• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
  • lol sure u acn join:)... well i guess its up to Gaara :P... well no pics as of now.. ive been on Naruto-arena.. so ya lol...wow.. we got 2 new pple who seem2 rele rele like Gaara o.O lol.. well hes like my 3rd fav char (1st is Kakashi then in close 2nd is Haku) :P.. well have fun guys adn i hope you enjoy this club!

edit: also.. how do you guys amke a spoiler??? i need 1 for my sig.. lol

obelisk-kun

GO HINATA KICK NEJI'S ASS!!!!!
    Years
  • lol sure u acn join:)... well i guess its up to Gaara :P... well no pics as of now.. ive been on Naruto-arena.. so ya lol...wow.. we got 2 new pple who seem2 rele rele like Gaara o.O lol.. well hes like my 3rd fav char (1st is Kakashi then in close 2nd is Haku) :P.. well have fun guys adn i hope you enjoy this club!

edit: also.. how do you guys amke a spoiler??? i need 1 for my sig.. lol

[*spoiler] [/spoiler] only there take out the *

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Thank-Q for letting me join. ^^

Sabaku No Gaara Club.
    I know what you're thinking, the guy looks like Gaara on the drums right? That's Sasori...XD
    Sorry (Again) For sounding like a Gaaratard. XP

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Awws. <3

Years
  • can I jon I think gaara's pretty cool
    Spoiler:

Lol yes you can join, and the Co-Owners can add people, just tell me please so i can update the list! Welcome to 'Sabaku No Gaara' Hope you enjoy your stay! Can't wait till this Gaara necklace comes!

Ullion

Years
  • Hehe... ya that enclace looks prete sweet... *Humph* Yells to mom:"I WANT ONE!" *runs off to room and cries*... lol anyways... *ahem* :

Could sum1 tell me WHY he looks so scared... cuz he shuldnt!!!!!!!!! hes to strong to be scared!!!

...*speechless*...

Years
  • Hehe... ya that enclace looks prete sweet... *Humph* Yells to mom:"I WANT ONE!" *runs off to room and cries*... lol anyways... *ahem* :

Could sum1 tell me WHY he looks so scared... cuz he shuldnt!!!!!!!!! hes to strong to be scared!!!

Lol you might not have seen that fight yet then! That fight is GAY! I still love rock lees and Gaaras, one of the best! But ye, that necklace was £0.01 HA ha ha, but the P&P was £3.50, but still i think that was good! £3.51 for that! :P

Thats a really cool necklace. It looks really nice.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Lol thanks, and i know it is! :P can't wait to get it!

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • lol i dont know muich bout english curereny... but 1 pent... for a necklace? thats prete nice... lol... anyways... Gaara... have you gone to Naruto-Arena.com??? lol its prete fun...its.. well u shuld go see for yerself... its alot ezier to see for yerself then have it explained..lol

Ullion

Years
  • Lol sweeet.... is there a Kakashi Sensei adn a Haku one??? lol id liek to buy it... but i KNOW my rents wouldnt let me.. sooo ya..lol

Years
  • No they don't, only them three, i am on this naruto game now! it is pritty cool! I really like it already! I am all of the sand nins! and they kick ass

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
  • lol cool... hey Gaara.... add me on there ok? same accnt...u might also want to add ultimate_evil and sunny99...im stillt ryin to get MMSP to join.. it think (s)he forgot bout it..lol

Ullion

Years

• errr... do u use the "image" icon for Gifs? I guess so :) HA! thats a cool one... naruto=owned by Kakashi :P...lol heres some Gaara Gifs then:

Edit: HEy whats going oh here... no one is posting... wahhh Gaara!!!!

Last edited:
    Years
  • I know, we need more people to post! Shiny Leg, you are a Co-Owner, please post and get more people into this Club! Thanks! And they are cool GIF's mate!

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    I think they have those necklaces at Hot Topic too.
    I am definitely getting the Gaara one. XD

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Kazekage Gaara and a strawberry...Nyeh. *.*

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    HEH...'Kay. XD
    Here's a fanclub banner/button whatever you want to call it... for the club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

<3 Nyan.

Back