• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    i dont see it -_-
    lol i see where it is, i just don't see it >.>

Tensaiji

~Naruto~
    Years
    I disappeared his Kanji mark on his forehead. And the atcual picture shows him mad, but I colored in the marks of anger. :P

Ullion

Years
    -_- you just can't have Gaara without his mark no his forehead XD

Ullion

Years
    Then he wouldn't be gaara because that is the mark of the One tailed beast! So... if he didn't have that, he woudn't be able to control sand therefor not being gaara of the sand! desert
    Fix in bold XD

Oh, and also, i heard that the mark actually stands for the word "Love" XD but im not quite so sure, oh well -_-

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    WELCOME-desu! ^^

Squea. I got a Gaara plushie for my birthday. X3 (Which was weeks ago--on the seventh XD) I'm so happy. <3

Ullion

Years
    Wow, no one has posted in here for a while..

Spoiler:

Ullion

Years
    Ohh Ic, so that is why one of my friends said that Gaara died but then got revived, it hought that she emant back in the episodes, which never happened ebcause she mentioned something about Kimimaru XD

Back