• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Years
    Welcome to the Sabaku No Gaara club, which means Gaara of the Desert in Japanese. For this club there are no special rules, just normal ones for the whole site! But, if you don't like Gaara, please don't come in a post saying he sucks and someone else is better. That is your opinion and this its ours.
    Ok, in this fan club you can talk about anything or post anything that has to do with Gaara! You can include offer stuff, like pics of another person fighting Gaara and things like this! I will need two Co-Owner for this club. So i will be looking out for two. If you ask i will keep in mind that you want the place. Just be active and try to get more people into the club! You can post things from pics to movie clips or anything like that! Have fun!

Owner:
    Garra_of_the_desert

Co-Owner:
    shiny legendarys
    Killer-Swift

Members:
    ~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~
    Super Gullwing
    Jellybeans
    obelisk-kun
    Drew
    xoxkris

Some pics and GIF's:
    Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

More to come!

Last edited:
    Years
    i will join can i be co owner please hey u are hunting two pokemon i am hunting it is okay tho

Sabaku No Gaara Club.
    Sabaku No Gaara Club.

hey i will trade you my nidoking for your bellosom when d/p comes out with the wifi connection

Sure shiny legendarys, i don't need to keep my eye on you because i kinda know you from the 'shiny hunters' threat! Welcome to 'Sabaku No Gaara' If you could promote the club that would be great! Thanks, i will make you know as the Co-Owner! And sure thing! I have send you a PM about it!

Last edited:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Hey Gaara.. :) i'll join.. hehe... Gaara is like ym fav char... so yeh :P... co-owner you say? Hmm sure i dun rele care.. lol

Ullion

Years
    lol gaara... all those pics are sweet... thats y hes one of my fav... another 1 like is Haku:

and

and,...

lol sorry Gaara... if i find anymore good pics.. of Gaara..lol i will post em.. ok??

ooh and also.. where do u find the animated ones like u have with sasuke throwing Kunais at gaara... like.. where do u find them?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Well he is strong for one and he whips bushy eyebrows butt. But then he goes against Sasuke and I love sasuke. I'll put some pics up. He also puts fear into Kunkaro which is sad
    Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Dance Gaara dance
    Sabaku No Gaara Club.

:t093:~*!*~Queen Boo~*!*~

Years
    Lol i like the rock lee stole my eyebrows! lol, and the other one is cute, i think i have that one!
    Spoiler:

Naruto spoiler! Don't open unless watched ep 123

Last edited:

Ullion

Years
    lol SHHHH!!!!!! i havnt gotten that far in watching the series..lol... right now i jus saw episode where kankuro kicked kabuto's teammates in no time, and also when Ino adn Sakura started to fight... SO DONT GIVE IT AWAY!!! :'(..lol.. also... i like that bushybrows stole ym eyebrows pic too :) thats cool :D

Years
    lol SHHHH!!!!!! i havnt gotten that far in watching the series..lol... right now i jus saw episode where kankuro kicked kabuto's teammates in no time, and also when Ino adn Sakura started to fight... SO DONT GIVE IT AWAY!!! :'(..lol.. also... i like that bushybrows stole ym eyebrows pic too :) thats cool :D

Sorry mate, forget about that! I have spoilered it now, so if people open it is it their own failt! Lol!! :D

Ullion

Years
    *ahem*lol... well w/e :| *pouts off for 2 hours*

well here are some pics >.> :

omg this 1 is bad..:

i guess thats why the site is caklled sheezyart?

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Oh my god! I didn't see this...I must join!! XD
    Gaara is my Smexykage. *-*

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Look at that...SEXyy! *__*

(sorry. I sound like a n00b right now XP)

Ullion

Years
    The show is called Naruto... its about a kid who ahd the spirit of some demon fox (or sumthing like that) embodied in him... he grew up wanting to be a ninja master (called a hokage).. so he joins the academy and becomes a teammate with Sasuke and Sakura... they go thru and win there first mission by killing Zabuza and Haku.. 2 renegade ninjas.. and they end up signing up for the chuunnin exams.. which is where some of their childhood friends are in with other teams... and they end up doing an interrogation as the first part... then they are put inot a huge forest with a tower in the middle.. alot of pple died there.. next were pre eleminations for the tournament... i havnt seen much past that..lol

Rena

i WILL save this patient!
    Years
    Kawaii! A Gaara Club! I must join, Gaara is the best, and when he's chibi, I just want to give a super big glomp!

Years
    Kawaii! A Gaara Club! I must join, Gaara is the best, and when he's chibi, I just want to give a super big glomp!

Oh my god! I didn't see this...I must join!! XD
    Gaara is my Smexykage. *-*

Lol Hi and welcome to the two new members! I can gladly accept and welcome you to my Club! I will update the list!

I forgot to tell you lot! I won this on Ebay, and it will be here soon! :D
    Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

It is so freeking cool!

Sabaku No Gaara Club.

Last edited:
    Back