• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    All the speculation makes me want to write a highschool-AU!fic. xD And that's never a good thing. Haha.

t
    Knowing Blue, if she found out that Yellow was with Lance, then she'd go all "worried big sister" and start smacking Yellow into leaving him.

As for Ruby, he'd get with Sapphire after forcing her to play a charater in the School's drama production. because she's "Just right for the role" she gets pissed, he begs her to do it, she submits, and theyboth end up having good time together.

Pearl tries to join the comedy club, but he fails at the auditions. but don't worry, Dia thinks you're funny. *hint hint*

I picture Blue to egg Yellow on, actually. xD She'd be the kind of big sister that goes sparkly-eyed when she uncovers Yellow's first crush or something and enthusiastically try to educate the girl in womanly ways. It'd be like:

[Blue sidles up to Yellow in the hallway.]
    B: Sooooo, Yellow babe, are the rumors I hear about you and Prof. Lancey true~?
    Y: [turns bright red] Wh...What? Rumors?!
    B: [nods knowingly] It's okay, dear, I understand. Really.
    Y: No! Wait, you've got it all--
    B: Look, here's what you do--I know his free period is your gym period, so you just fake sick and then , all of sudden, you feel faint outside his door, and according to his teacherly duties, he has to take care of you. [clasps hands] All aloneeeeee--
    Y: [moans despondently, buries face in hands, blushing madly]
    B: MY BABY GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP.

Ruby/Sapph would be the typical "on again, off again" boyfriend/girlfriend. xD Their arguments are adorable.

PearlDia FTW

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • All the speculation makes me want to write a highschool-AU!fic. xD And that's never a good thing. Haha.

I picture Blue to egg Yellow on, actually. xD She'd be the kind of big sister that goes sparkly-eyed when she uncovers Yellow's first crush or something and enthusiastically try to educate the girl in womanly ways. It'd be like:

[Blue sidles up to Yellow in the hallway.]
    B: Sooooo, Yellow babe, are the rumors I hear about you and Prof. Lancey true~?
    Y: [turns bright red] Wh...What? Rumors?!
    B: [nods knowingly] It's okay, dear, I understand. Really.
    Y: No! Wait, you've got it all--
    B: Look, here's what you do--I know his free period is your gym period, so you just fake sick and then , all of sudden, you feel faint outside his door, and according to his teacherly duties, he has to take care of you. [clasps hands] All aloneeeeee--
    Y: [moans despondently, buries face in hands, blushing madly]
    B: MY BABY GIRL IS ALL GROWN UP.
    *rotfl*
    Oh man, I SO want to write that now!
    xD
    You my friend, are made of win. Hot Student Teacher GrantedShipping for the win!

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    yeah, you're right about Blue, i must be confusing her with someone who isn't completly devious;)
    Crys would try and get in Yellow's way because of the rules, but then give up when she sees how much Lance cares about her

Gold would be a little pissed, even if he did leave her for Silver, he would still care about her enough to nit want to see her danger... right?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • yeah, you're right about Blue, i must be confusing her with someone who isn't completly devious;)
    Crys would try and get in Yellow's way because of the rules, but then give up when she sees how much Lance cares about her

Gold would be a little pissed, even if he did leave her for Silver, he would still care about her enough to nit want to see her danger... right?

Yeah, Gold would always be suspecting Lance of trying to hurt Yellow, and Crys would be all "OMFG THEY WERE KISSING! IM SO TELLING" but then she realizes it isn't the right thing to do...
    Oh man, this is awesome xD
    I've been cracking up this entire convorsation.
    This needs to be a teen drama xD

I dunno if we should start a new topic if we're still all kinda on one
    *Shrugs*

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    No reason we can't juggle topics. : D Yay for quotes.

Gold has a big ol' heart, of course he wouldn't.
    But Silver would smack him and tell him to stop being silly and leave them to their own devices. >.>

Poor Crys. Nobody really loves her. xD;;

What Pokémon are the equivalent of the PokéSpe characters?

Green would be a Sandslash. They don't really talk, and they stay relatively underground/hidden/out of touch, but they're vicious fighters at heart.

Ruby would be Moltres, 'cause he's hawwwwt. [shot]
    I dunno, Ruby/Sapphs would be like the Plusle/Minun team--they just complement each other perfectly.

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Good point.

I'd say Lance is...A Dragonite! (Just kidding)
    Blue is a Gardevoir i'd say. Pretty, clever, smart, etc.

Spirallin said:
    Poor Crys. Nobody really loves her. xD;;

Nobody wants to love Crystal. She's too much of a "Super Serious Gal" so she gets to stay as the antagonist to most of the students.

Edit: Tired...Going to bed. Talk to yall tomorrow.

Last edited:

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Aww, I like Crys. :[ I thought the pokeball-kicking thing was cool. And they way her mom was like "D:< PLEASE." when she got all emo. Yeeeeah-yuh, Crys' mom.

I think Crys would be odd friends with Gold/Silver. Everybody else would be like whatthehell, but yeah.

G'nighty Royal!

Rizapop

pika-chaaaa~
    Years
  • Hi there, can I join the club? >D

and since I'm new to the club..
    Who's your favorite PokeSpecial character?
    Blue. She's just so ... like me? I really like her personality. >3 And second to her is ... Berlitz <3

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • Poor Crys. Nobody really loves her. xD;;

Gold would totally love her!!! mangaquest shipping!!!

He would be like the bad boy that tries to get crystal to break some rules. <3

Gold- Comon Crys, lets skip class to go to the library.

Crystal- Don't be stupid gold, you know I can't do that.

Gold- Aw, stop being so boring. Why do always have to follow rules?

Crsytal- That's what rules are for idiot. Besides what would we do at the library?

Gold- I dunno we could... *starts to blush* ...get to know each other better...

Crystal- *blushes with him* o...ok..

Last edited:

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
  • He would be like the bad boy that tries to get crystal to break some rules. <3

Gold- Comon Crys, lets skip class to go to the library.

Crystal- Don't be stupid gold, you know I can't do that.

Gold- Aw, stop being so boring. Why do always have to follow rules?

Crsytal- That's what rules are for idiot. Besides what would we do at the library?

Gold- I dunno we could... *starts to blush* ...get to know each other better...

Crystal- *blushes with him* o...ok..

XDDDD KAWAIIIII

This thread is so funny! I want to join. Were is the owner? *looks around*

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • XDDDD KAWAIIIII

This thread is so funny! I want to join. Were is the owner? *looks around*

How could you not love this thread? We have so many great people :D
    Silver is the owner, but he hasn't been here for a while..soo...
    I'm co owner so I approve of you all as of now :D

Back on the highschool topic, Gold would break up with Yellow for Silver, then she'd be depressedand her grades would slip. Then she'd be asked to stay after school by Prof. Lance and they'd talk about stuff...
    And then the rumor would spread X3

Also, Pearl and Dia would be trying to impress Berlitz the whole time and fail horribly xD

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i can't wait until Siler comes back, i'd love to see her reactions to all the topics....

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    we can continue the last topic i started, but i came up with another:

Best Gym Battle?

one of my personal faves was Sapphire vs. Roxanne

i loved watching Aron pwn Nosepass with the power of magnetics....

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • we can continue the last topic i started, but i came up with another:

Best Gym Battle?

one of my personal faves was Sapphire vs. Roxanne

i loved watching Aron pwn Nosepass with the power of magnetics....

Giovanni vs Red

No doubt.
    What with the cracks in the floor and the charging Pikachu in the pokeball...
    I could go on and on.
    And the fact that the most adorable thing on earth nursed him back to health beforehand.
    Seriously, Yellow was soooo cute when she was small xD

I use that face far too much *Facepalm*

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Blue vs. Lorelai

yes, it wasn't a gym battle, but that trick Blue did with ditto and her arm.... when i first saw it, it looked like one of those And1 videos Pokemon style lol

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back