• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    I hope Wally comes back in the Emerald Saga...Didn't Norman plan to tell Scott about Wally?
    And yes. It's those brownie points that got him in with me >>
    ...Did Sapphire ever even meet Wally? O.o
    I don't remember.

I dunno, but Wally sends the letter to Scott with Treecko/Pokédex, right? D: Wally was sweet, I hope he makes a reappearance too. And nah, Sapphs never met him.

Yellow looks even younger then everybody thinks she is. xD;; (I think of her as, like, 8 years old.) So the idea of a prepubescent girl using her feminine-ly wiles is...only sort of freaky. D:
    Now, Blue and her pokéboobs are a whole other story.

<3 Lance+Yellow. Viridian kids fo sho, anyhow.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Blech. When is Silver getting back?
    We need her to add ya'll to the member list ><

@Seraph: xDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Oh gawd I hope so.

@Spiral: Blue was like...11 and she had the figure of a 19 year old...And Yellow is 14 with the figure of a 9 year old :/
    She's so cute darnit!

Crystal: 12 YEARS OLD!? :O

Yellow: ...What is it? *See my Avatar*

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • Yellow looks reeeeally cute on the banner for this site. But when she wears the hat, it brings me back to the times I used to think "she" was a "he" (those times were just yesterday XD).

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    I think Yellow's cute w/ or w/out hat. Oh! And when she first met Red, I think she was wearing a jumper/dress? Aasdkjal;sdkjal;ksdcute.

I also thought it was cute how she didn't let her pokes evolve until she lost Red's pokedex. ;_; That last page when Pika reunites with Red broke my heart.

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • JOINING! (Hopefully)

Kyep, PokeSpe. So much better than the anime, yet I did not know about it until like, February. Gahh, the anime is way to repetative. PokeSpe's the way to go!

My favourite? Well, Yellow and Ruby. Yellow was initially my uber-favourite mostly because she was new and she hadn't existed before the manga. She's also so cute <3 The powers were nicely balanced with her lack-of-battling ability. Now, with Ruby, I mostly like him because he's so not what you'd expect from the manga-carnation of Brendan. The "LET'S BE FRIENDS!" made me laugh so hard. Metrosexuals are awesome~!

And, I have my own topic idea: What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • And, I have my own topic idea: What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)
    ---
    Red(Game): ...*Waves*
    Red(Manga): Hey There!
    Ash: HEY GUYS!!!
    Red(Manga): ...Uh...That's...That's some voice you've got ^^;
    Red(Game): ...
    ---
    Ruby: Aww...You're looking so cute today my little Pokemon! ^^
    Brendan: OHGAWD! MY CLONE IS GAY! ;_;
    Ruby: ...You gotta be kidding me...
    ---
    Green(Manga): ...
    Green(Game): ...
    Gary: Hey there punks! What're YOU doing here?
    Green(Game) Hey, Freak. I'm outta here. Smell ya later! *Leaves*
    Gary: You come back here ya little punk! I'll teach you a lesson!*Gives chase*
    Green(Manga): ... ... ... ... Obnoxious ... ...

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i saw this one fanart of yellow in a blue jacket on youtube that makes her look absolutely..... how do i say this, HAWT!!

Genesis is familiar with it because i showed him the mmv.

Yellow loves Pokemon so much that she hates it when even her opponents pokemon are hurt... come to think of it, she'd make a perfect Pokemon Ranger... (she can read their minds and heal them so it would seem like Solanna would have a very tough rival)

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    And, I have my own topic idea: What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)

PokeSupe!Mewtwo would meet Movie!Mewtwo. Movie!Mewtwo's carefully genetically-engineered brain paradigms would shift two clutches and collapse, because he'd think that his previous evil cloning scheme had somehow been reversed and turn on him. Then all his synapses would explode and through intuitive telepathic communication both Mewtwos would have minor epileptic seizures and commence total destruction of everything.

Also, Sapphire would beat on May for being such a girly materialistic tard when she first set out on her poke-journey.

Also x2: Both Reds + Ash + their combined Pikachus would generate enough electricity to send Team Rocket into deep space. :[

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • i saw this one fanart of yellow in a blue jacket on youtube that makes her look absolutely..... how do i say this, HAWT!!

Genesis is familiar with it because i showed him the mmv.

Yellow loves Pokemon so much that she hates it when even her opponents pokemon are hurt... come to think of it, she'd make a perfect Pokemon Ranger... (she can read their minds and heal them so it would seem like Solanna would have a very tough rival)

Actually I saw that picture a while ago...Freaking hawt...
    SEE WHY YOU SHOULD DITCH THE HAT, YELLOW?

Yes! She would make an excellent Ranger! ...Seriously.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    What do you think the PokeSpe characters would think/do if they discovered their game and anime counterparts? (Sans Yellow and Emerald of course.)

Berlitz: who are you? do you know where by bodyguards are?
    Dawn:OMG you're pokemon are so gorgeous! how many ribbons do you have?
    Berlitz: None, i battle gyms...
    Dawn: Gyms?! but you're a girl right?
    Berlitz: Uh, yeah, but fighting gym battles is really uplifting and-
    Dawn BUT YOU'RE A GIRL!!!! HOW ARE YOU SUPPOSED BE ALL WOMANLY LIKE AND GET A HUSBAND A STAY AT HOME TO TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS AND COOK...BLAHBLAHBLAH...
    Berlitz:what does parading my pokemon seflishly around in some crazy pagent have to do with being a girl?! What do you know about being a woman?!
    Dawn: well for one thing i know that there's only one "woman" here and it isn't you...
    Berlitz: You wanna say that again?! *Smacks her*

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • I approve of you guys, but Silver needs to get on to add ya'll to the list
    Anyways.

I have a new topic! What do you think the Manga characters would sound like if it were made into an Anime?

I.E: Green would have a deep, yet mellow tone of voice. Would sound like [Insert name here from wherever]

Star★Seeker

→s t y l e ;
    Years
  • I approve of you guys, but Silver needs to get on to add ya'll to the list
    Anyways.

I have a new topic! What do you think the Manga characters would sound like if it were made into an Anime?

I.E: Green would have a deep, yet mellow tone of voice. Would sound like [Insert name here from wherever]
    NO,no,no, that would be their seiyuu's, but dub, well...let's just say your ears won't like it.I hope Silver won't get an "I'm an EMO, let's go hear deppresive music and cut our selfs!", Dante Basco(Zuko from Avatar) would be good for him, just toned down, and Yellow should get Tara Strong, since she loves playing male characters she might as well play a transexual character ;) :laugh:

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    i always wanted Crystal to have the same Voice actor as the woman who did Olette from Kingdom Hearts 2. at a deeper pitch would be nice. but then again, since she's so obsessed with being polite, PUSA will probably go through the route of "ONLY BRITISH PEOPLEZ ARE POLITEZ LET'S MAKE HER ALL BRITSH-Y !!!!" i'm having a nightmare of Rosalie from Tactics....

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • .I hope Silver won't get an "I'm an EMO, let's go hear deppresive music and cut our selfs!", Dante Basco(Zuko from Avatar) would be good for him, just toned down, and Yellow should get Tara Strong, since she loves playing male characters she might as well play a transexual character ;) :laugh:

That WOULD be pretty good for Silver...I tihnk...*Shrugs*

Oh man. I just imagined bubbles voice on Yellow...I...I don't know ;_;
    Super adorable, yet...Odd.
    Very, very odd.

@Serpah: Hey there GrantedShipper *hugs*
    Crystal is like, frekaing BEGGING for a British voice actor xD
    Olette's voice would be good, but it would need to be a little bit deeper...
    Can't sound too bubbly. She IS "Super Serious Gal"

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    As for Sapphire, whenever i read the R/S arc i imagine May's original voice with a light southern accent....(it sounds really nice after a while)

But Ruby.... it well known that he's a blantant Metrosexual, so, i'm truly afraid that he would sound like Conroy from the Hearthome Arc(in which case i'd have to kill PUSA)

Weirdly enough sometimes i belive he should sound like a variation of Demyx(Another KH character, know) or Jimmy from legend of thunder.... not bad i guess

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Anything voice actor is good, as long as they aren't the current set dubbing for the D/P anime. [/cringe]

(Seriously, though. Ash's voice now? OH MY GOD.)

I picture Gold to have a voice like Ash's original dub-VA, since they have somewhat similar personalities (Gold being much more rash, though.)
    And yeah, poor Kris would be pretty much stomped with a brit accent. xD;

For some reason, I think of Red's voice kinda like older Simba in The Lion King. oO;
    It spawns such a weird, weird mental image.

@Seraph: lol, Ruby and Dem are totally mets together. With the hair. xD;; They kinda act like each other too, now that I think about it. All "lalala I have nothing to do with battling/Orgy13," and then they're all badass later.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back