• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Special/Adventures Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
Years
  • For some reason, I think of Red's voice kinda like older Simba in The Lion King. oO;
    It spawns such a weird, weird mental image.

Bahaha!
    I loved Lion King as a kid xD. Simba's voice is good. I dunno if it fits Red though...It's a little...on the relaxed side, ya know?

I imagine Wally's voice so much like Quatre From Gundam Wing (Look it up cause I doubt many of you have seen that)
    Relaly fits IMO

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • I imagine gold having Richard Cox's voice. (you know, the guy that voices inuyasha.) I think it'd be a good match. And red should have Mr. T's voice. "Pika!! Use thundershock, fool!!!"

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Bahaha!
    I loved Lion King as a kid xD. Simba's voice is good. I dunno if it fits Red though...It's a little...on the relaxed side, ya know?

I imagine Wally's voice so much like Quatre From Gundam Wing (Look it up cause I doubt many of you have seen that)
    Relaly fits IMO

Yeah, a little bit. xD Red seems like the laid-back kind of dude, except when he's battling. And Simba can be all growly 'n stuff, too. :p

THE PARALLELS ARE AMAZING. Quatre's such a sweetheart, even if he blows stuff up all the time. He'd totally be a supportive bosom buddy to Wally. And cheer him up/encourage him when he feels lousy about being relatively frail and sick-ish.

Last edited:

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • THE PARALLELS ARE AMAZING. Quatre's such a sweetheart, even if he blows stuff up all the time. :D He'd totally be a supportive bosom buddy to Wally. And cheer him up/encourage him when he feels lousy about being relatively frail and sick-ish.

You...kn-know...who...he...is...
    I'm in love with you.
    MOVING ON.

I totally agree, that would be a dang awesome couple. Err...What's the word for two people together but not romantically?
    lol...
    Pairing? I dunno. But thosewofits so well, especially the voice. Spot on.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    @Seraph: lol, Ruby and Dem are totally mets together. With the hair. xD;; They kinda act like each other too, now that I think about it. All "lalala I have nothing to do with battling/Orgy13," and then they're all badass later.

Ruby: Milotic, use Hydro Pump! DANCE, WATER, DANCE!!!!! lol

omg. Richard Cox for gold would be perfect! As for Blue's voice... i can't think of anything....
    EDIT: Sango Voice for Blue.

Whose the guy who voiced L in Death Note? if he could make himself sound 13, He'd be the best voice for Dia.... and Pearl... what's the name of the guy in Inuyasha with the halberd?

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Whose the guy who voiced L in Death Note? if he could make himself sound 13, He'd be the best voice for Dia.... and Pearl...

Alessandro Juliani voices L
    I made my friend tell me so I could tlel you XP

Dude, I still have that song from that grantedshipping video you posted stuck in my head.
    "Oh my love! I know you are my Candyman!
    And oh my love! your wish is my command!"

Lance is Yellow's Candyman ;D

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008

Dude, I still have that song from that grantedshipping video you posted stuck in my head.
    "Oh my love! I know you are my Candyman!
    And oh my love! your wish is my command!"

I LOVE THAT BAND. O___o i watched their music video of Candyman like four times. It's so freaking trippy. xD;

Quatre/Wally = ultimate crack!pairing.

@Seraph: If Ruby ever met Dem he'd mock him ceaselessly for his bad fashion taste. Black leather trench coats were so ten minutes ago.

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016

so true:D

PUSA would give Berlitz a Brit voice too, if not Dawn's(stupid)

i really hope they don't give Green some dumb Sasuke sounding voice. i've had enough of sasuke.....

Cynthia's PUSA voice fits her well though. one of the few i like.

Rafuego

MangaQuestShipping!!
    Years
  • Isn't that band called Aqua or something? I think my mom listens to them T_T I like that Dr. Jones song from them. Dun judge me plz. lol

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Quatre/Wally = ultimate crack!pairing..
    I'm still completley in awe that you know Gundam Wing.
    Like, seriously.
    ...That makes me wanna write a crossover fanfic about them xD
    Hmm...Lance's voice would be good as uhh...
    Heero, Trowa, and maybe Zechs or Trieze. Dunno why I imagine him having a GW characters voice.

@Seraph: If Ruby ever met Dem he'd mock him ceaselessly for his bad fashion taste. Black leather trench coats were so ten minutes ago.
    xDDDD

@ Seraph: not quite sure who he is, but sam riege would apparently make a good voice for Green says my firend. (Is he Kakashi from Naruto? I have no idea ^^)

Edit: Okay, Apparently he's some guy named Zaku Abami.
    ...Yeah, I dunno.

Last edited:

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    New Topic: What would the Pokespe Charcters Be like in High School?

in my opinion Berlitz and Blue would be the gossipers:

Berlitz: OMG, Blue, last night i saw "Prom Night" at the Cineplex, and and i could've sworn Ruby was there making out with Sapphire! can you believe it?!
    Blue: I know right! I thought Ruby was going out with... um.. you know that Wally guy from Phyics? i'm not saying anything about Ruby, but you can't help but to be suspicious...
    Berlitz: no, maylene told me that Wally was with that exchange student, Quatre?
    Blue: oh, yeah... But wait, did you hear that Red asked Yellow out to the dance?
    Berlitz: But Lance asked her first!
    Blue: Drama....

New Age Retro Hippie

No matter where I am, I...
    Years
  • Voice actors? Yay, favourite subject~

I personally agree with the Yellow/Tara Strong idea. Emerald should be voiced by Richard Steven Horvitz, albeit more seriously to his usual voices (he does Billy from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy, and Invader Zim). But do you know what? I prefer Dante Basco for Gold and not Silver. Dante Basco did Jake Long, and with a slightly different spin on that voice I reckon it would suit Gold fine. Blue (girl) should be voiced by Jodi Benson (she did Ariel in The Little Mermaid, but she also did Patsy from Camp Lazlo and aim for that voice).

Most of the boys give me headaches. MUST... FIND... PROPER... VOICE... ACTORS... WIKIPEDIA!!

For the High School thing? No idea ._. But Ruby would be mercilessly bullied, for most high school jerks are semi-homophobic (and they don't really understand metrosexuality).

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • New Topic: What would the Pokespe Charcters Be like in High School?

in my opinion Berlitz and Blue would be the gossipers:

Berlitz: OMG, Blue, last night i saw "Prom Night" at the Cineplex, and and i could've sworn Ruby was there making out with Sapphire! can you believe it?!
    Blue: I know right! I thought Ruby was going out with... um.. you know that Wally guy from Phyics? i'm not saying anything about Ruby, but you can't help but to be suspicious...
    Berlitz: no, maylene told me that Wally was with that exchange student, Quatre?
    Blue: oh, yeah... But wait, did you hear that Red asked Yellow out to the dance?
    Berlitz: But Lance asked her first!
    Blue: Drama....

Ahahaha!
    Green would be the loner guy that all the girls have a thing for...Gold would be hitting on on the women...
    And Lance would be the college guy that comes and dates the young little higschool girl xDDD
    Sapphire would be the girl that's on all the sports team that none of the guys ask out because she's too intimidating xD

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    I'm still completley in awe that you know Gundam Wing.
    Like, seriously.
    ...That makes me wanna write a crossover fanfic about them xD
    Hmm...Lance's voice would be good as uhh...
    Heero, Trowa, and maybe Zechs or Trieze. Dunno why I imagine him having a GW characters voice.

Seriously? GW had one of the hugest fan followings ever. Probably because of all the boys and all the fannon. xD
    I am totally for crossover fic. D:
    Lance would definitely have Trieze's VA. They're both imperious, commanding, and have a strange thing for wearing capes. >.>

Red would be the unassuming, innocent-looking junior that EVERYBODY HITS ON. Because, you know, he's like the accidental-manwhore of the manga--you could pair him with anybody and it still makes confused, awkward sense. xD
    Green is the guy with the daily speech quota that the chicks all crush on and the guys all hate, because he beats everybody at everything. Except for Red, maybe.
    Diamond/Pearl would be the class clowns, and they'd probably set Ruby's hat on fire or something. And then Sapphs would be all: "D:<RAAJSDHAKJSDL" and kick the shizzles out of them in retaliation.

And Lance would be the pedophile he really is. Oh, Yellow.<3

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Crys would probably be the leader of school's diciplinary commitee...
    Yellow could be the attractive, yet shy girl whose just trying to get Red to notice her. (she'd probably have a fling with Gold, just because he reminds her of Red so much)

Spirallin

Personality Deficient
    Years
    • Seen May 11, 2008
    Crys would probably be the leader of school's diciplinary commitee...
    Yellow could be the attractive, yet shy girl whose just trying to get Red to notice her. (she'd probably have a fling with Gold, just because he reminds her of Red so much)

I could see Crys filling that role in pretty well, actually. xD; Or something official-like, like student body prez.

OAK FOR PRINCIPAL.

Poor Yellow--she reminds me of Naminé a lot, actually. D: Red would be too air-headed to notice her attempts to get his attention... and shortly after she tries dating Gold, they both figure out he's gay for Silver. Red/Green enter the usual intense rivalry and Green hogs all Red's attention.

Alternatively: Lance would be the professor a disillusioned Yellow befriends. Eeeeee

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • @ Seraph: Untill she's taken advantage of by Lance ;D
    That's probably what would happen
    she would get so hurt by Red not noticing her and Gold leaving her that she would just break down and go to him in tears.
    And then the healing would start ;D

Seriously? GW had one of the hugest fan followings ever. Probably because of all the boys and all the fannon. xD
    I am totally for crossover fic. D:
    Lance would definitely have Trieze's VA. They're both imperious, commanding, and have a strange thing for wearing capes. >.>
    Just what I was thinking.
    You get serious points with my for being a GW fan. *Puts a "RG's Friend" sticker on your forehead*
    Lance and Treize do seem a lot alike
    Only Lance doesn't get himself killed :/
    Or have a daughter ent on world destruction (I just watched Endless Waltz last weekend :D)
    Wait. This is a Pokemon club xD
    But I'm talking about Lance...Soo...

would be the unassuming, innocent-looking junior that EVERYBODY HITS ON. Because, you know, he's like the accidental-manwhore of the manga--you could pair him with anybody and it still makes confused, awkward sense. xD
    Green is the guy with the daily speech quota that the chicks all crush on and the guys all hate, because he beats everybody at everything. Except for Red, maybe.
    Diamond/Pearl would be the class clowns, and they'd probably set Ruby's hat on fire or something. And then Sapphs would be all: "D:<RAAJSDHAKJSDL" and kick the shizzles out of them in retaliation.

And Lance would be the pedophile he really is. Oh, Yellow.<3
    Spot on my friend, Spot on. *Sips coffee to be non-chalant
    whatever that means xD*

GunSaberSeraph

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    this high school plot reminds me of this book, "Darkness Before Dawn" but the girl in that story was in a mess because her boyfriend died....

YellowxGold was doomed from the start. i mean, she has to compete with Silver.

Knowing Blue, if she found out that Yellow was with Lance, then she'd go all "worried big sister" and start smacking Yellow into leaving him.

As for Ruby, he'd get with Sapphire after forcing her to play a charater in the School's drama production. because she's "Just right for the role" she gets pissed, he begs her to do it, she submits, and theyboth end up having good time together.

Pearl tries to join the comedy club, but he fails at the auditions. but don't worry, Dia thinks you're funny. *hint hint*

Ageless Irony

MANIC SPAMMER
    Years
  • Green would probably stay alone, because all girl's do is get in the way from his point of view.
    Emerald would get countless beatings until he became suicidal (Which he would be talked out of by Wally)
    Crystal would probably be little miss proud class president, wearing her virginity like a badge.
    And Bill would be the lovable hic of a computer teacher xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back