• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon: Rocket's Revenge [Thread 2]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ariolander

MangaTraders.com Staff
Years
  • Har har har! Finally... Now let me dig up those source images and fix those support banners.

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    i think we start off with a stolen Houndour...

that's at least what I think...

Zowayix

hi
    Years
  • do u guys think that the next beta will come out this year?
    And is the currently available beta only for staff members?

Last edited:

EarthsVisitor

Jolly Good
    Years
  • I actually haven't worked succesfully on the hack for at least 2 weeks.
    I've been so busy and overloaded, and obviously there are things more important than a hack.

Yes, a buggy beta has already been released to beta testers, and staff.
    Yes, glitches are still being fixed, but there are only a few spotted by Testers left.

:)

SerenadeDS

Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2013
    Well, good luck! Don't feel bad about having no work done, they can wait! ^_^

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2023
    maybe... well, okay! ^^

patience is a must here. :)

just do your best and don't rush things.

take it nice and easy, but always have fun while hacking! ;)

that's the perfect key to have a very nice hack, i think... oh well...

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
  • Hey, weren't they just talking about having patience? If Earthsvisitor is busy, then we need to wait till he finishes whatever he is doing first. And forget about any date he could have said earlier (that's why release dates are BAD, unless you already have the Beta as you want it to be, that's when you can give a date, just in case you have something else to do)

Well, we are gonna keep waiting then, but I was wondering if the screenshots of the first post will be all we'll see about the game. Perhaps you can, if it starts to get a bit annoying with so much people asking for a release, and if you really want, show one or two more screenshots, because I'm preety sure there's more to the game than the screenies posted on that post (and the info we already know from the old thread)
    Or those screenshots represent all that we'll see in the Beta?

Apple Inc.

This Changes Everything. Again
    Years
  • Hey, weren't they just talking about having patience? If Earthsvisitor is busy, then we need to wait till he finishes whatever he is doing first. And forget about any date he could have said earlier (that's why release dates are BAD, unless you already have the Beta as you want it to be, that's when you can give a date, just in case you have something else to do)

Well, we are gonna keep waiting then, but I was wondering if the screenshots of the first post will be all we'll see about the game. Perhaps you can, if it starts to get a bit annoying with so much people asking for a release, and if you really want, show one or two more screenshots, because I'm preety sure there's more to the game than the screenies posted on that post (and the info we already know from the old thread)
    Or those screenshots represent all that we'll see in the Beta?

I am aware of how Beta's work, I was just trying to make a quick joke.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    I tried making my own Rocket hack a while back, but it failed miserably because I kinda just threw you into the game without explanation :/

This is looking great, and I'd help out if I could ^_^

Klingon

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Unique tiles; You rarely ever see someone say that word in the true context right? Best of luck!

Erimgard

Rocket's Revenge
    Years
  • nope, not yet. EV has been extremely busy with schoolwork. he's trying to fix all the major bugs in the beta, then it will be released. but he's gotta balance that with school

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • Omg, I can't believe he just seriously posted that, he was spamming the battling forums earlier. Anyways, I decided to drop by for a little look and I have to say, Kudos EV.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back